🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Right on point, isn’t it?

4 Likes

tl;dr …
EL1cOTsXkAA-JIA

14 Likes

I refuse to watch Fox, but I have to wonder how they are spinning that. Also, presidential tweet storm coming!

5 Likes

So I downgraded cable packages last year, and after the switch I was going through the channels, telling my tivo what stations I still got. For some reason, my tivo won’t tune in Fox, even though it’s supposed to be part of the package. I can’t tell if the cable company is doing this intentionally, or if it’s just a happy accident.

11 Likes

More on the hate group to which the UNC board of governors gave $2.5 million of the public’s money…

8 Likes

12 Likes

It’s entirely possible that no–one in Rudy’s life likes him that much. If I, FSM forbid, we’re part of his life, I’d be taking a hard look at the choices that had brought me there and focusing all my energy on finding an exit.

Donald Trump seems to like him a lot though… maybe they could take away each other’s phones?

5 Likes

Trump would feel the need to tweet and just hope nobody figures out he is not Rudy.

Rudy would be drunk and forget they switched phones.

It’d be hilarious.

5 Likes

In these dark times, what holiday gift could Don and Rudy give to the world that would be better than laughter?

Apart from both dropping dead simultaneously, I mean.

11 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Men controlling women’s bodies is a great idea! /XLs

4 Likes

It’s like these folks think doctors are miracle workers and that the uterine lining magically appears on command. This is why anyone who hasn’t had a uterus or is an actual medical doctor of good repute shouldn’t have ANY say on the matter of reproductive rights. No Uterus means no input. No medical knowledge and good reputation in its application means shut the -bleep- up!

9 Likes

They think The Handmaid’s Tale is a handbook. /s, but they really do

8 Likes

NEW ACRONYM: forget GOP, it’s the URP now

5 Likes

Considering what the URP stands for, I have no problem with this.

5 Likes

Nothing to see…

4 Likes
10 Likes

Fitting.

4 Likes

What better name for a caucus full of HORKS (Horrid Old Republican Kleptocrats)?

4 Likes