šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

Itā€™sa justa business. (Mob Speak)

5 Likes

As a warning that itā€™s toxic and poisonous?

10 Likes

The new Mr Yuk.

8 Likes

Rejected. Unlike Mr Yuk, extensive testing has shown that it fails to convey its message even to fools.

4 Likes

Disagree. Fails to convey message to fools. Everyone else gets it just fine.

6 Likes

So Trumpā€™s going to be speaking today at noon about the ā€œfakeā€ impeachment trial. What are the odds that he will take the opportunity to be conciliatory and try to bring us all together?

4 Likes

10 Likes

Ya knowā€¦I know it would be wasting the dollar, but if Vegas had a prop bet Iā€™d put the buck on it (assuming there was no minimum)ā€¦because at least if it did happen I would literally become the richest person alive over night. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

At least in the end Romney didnā€™t try to gaslight us.

5 Likes

Some excellent snark today from Slacktivist about both the Senate and current Administration. It wonā€™t seem that way at first; youā€™ve gotta read to the end to see where heā€™s going with it:

6 Likes
10 Likes

While publicly worshipping at his feet. That they are not ā€œactually true believersā€ in a way makes their shenanigans even worse.

14 Likes
10 Likes

Meanwhile

If Ukraine wonā€™t do their dirty work, they will just do it themselves!

12 Likes

Somebody at Treasury needs to go to jail, stat. The release of Hunter Bidenā€™s financial information puts a lie to the departmentā€™s refusal to release Trumpā€™s returns to the House under subpoena.

Impeachment Part Two, Electric Bugaloo.

And when Mitchie complains about the House not doing their jobs, Pelosi can say they will get back to legislation when he brings their bills to the Senate floor. Only 450+ bills to goā€¦

12 Likes

IOKIYAR

6 Likes

The part of my even remotely interested in empathizing with understanding McConnell keeps giving me an image of those tragic serial killer movies where the killer intentionally keeps telegraphing and giving warnings about what they are doing, then dramatically turns the tables in act three ā€œyou all knew, you couldā€™ve stopped me, but you didnā€™t!ā€ Like it was his way of saying ā€œDonā€™t get it twisted, This has nothing to do with what I think is right, this is what the job has become. I canā€™t stop. please, someone stop me, pleaseā€¦ā€

4 Likes

Do they care about the constitution? No. They do not.

8 Likes
15 Likes

I donā€™t believe them. I think they say that to reporters because they donā€™t want to deal with the uncomfortable situation of having to try to argue with someone who is probably smarter than they are. They know itā€™s uncouth in upper-crust society to be a sniveling authoritarian bootlicker, so they say they are not sniveling authoritarian bootlickers at heart. Itā€™s a lie. They actively, consciously worship Trump.

(Obviously this might not be true, but it fucking well might be true, and I think the world we be a better place if this is what reporters reported, instead of giving cover to these fuckwits).

10 Likes