🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

11 Likes
9 Likes

Re-Post:

16 Likes

theo_moudakis_oh_shut_up

18 Likes

You know causes panic and violence? Lack of food. The food supply chain is breaking.

These are not just headlines anymore.

14 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

Default?!? He’d have to be craz … oh, right.

5 Likes

GOP talking head: “But but but… it’s the democrats and blue states who do all of the excessive and wasteful spending…”

8 Likes
4 Likes

I wonder, given that it is slats rather than solid, if it would have the opposite effect than what he’s stated - making the wall excruciatingly hot. Alternating vertical black stripes with open spaces could generate a micro breeze to actually cool the wall relative to other structures, like the stripes of a zebra.

2 Likes

neat! i feel like ive learned something new today.

i suspect tho, regardless of color, the sawzalls will work just as fine

4 Likes

The first image is from a post today on donaldjtrump.com, in case anyone wonders.

9 Likes
4 Likes
19 Likes

You can tell they’re not American Patriots™ ‘cause they’re wearing masks and socially distancing.

12 Likes
6 Likes

And once again a Republican uses a Simpson’s reference with no idea of the context, and accidentally scores a rhetorical-own goal.

The whole joke of that scene is a dim celebrity-turned POTUS being a very-bad leader, by trying to appear decisive. Allowing a shifty-scheming advisor to manipulate him into an obviously bad course of action said advisor wants to make happen.
Sounds kind of like, okay exactly like, every decision ever made in the Trump administration doesn’t it?

8 Likes
8 Likes

A reminder from Slacktivist:

Today is the Official National Day of Prayer, so it’s time yet again for my annual joke:

In 1952, Congress passed a law establishing the National Day of Prayer as an annual religious observance.

Quick: give me another sentence that uses the words “Congress,” “law,” “establish” and “religion.”

(eta: I misspelled Slacktivist, of all things!)

12 Likes