šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

Ah yes, Fox was blasting anonymously sourced articles yesterday about the supposed content of the transcripts, and how Adam Schiff was about ready to wet himself over it.

2 Likes

This will end well, right?

11 Likes

And also,

When you own the DoJ, you donā€™t have to bother with pardons. you know? They just let you do it!

14 Likes
9 Likes

He fucking plead guilty. Twice. And they dropped the charges? I just canā€™t even process this. Crusaders for justice, indeed.

13 Likes

I have never been a Green Beret, and I have never attempted a coup, though who knows where the future will take me. Nevertheless, I did assume ā€” naĆÆvely! erroneously! ā€” that the first rule of organizing a coup is that you do not tweet about it. And doesnā€™t it require a lot of planning? Based on my many years spent playing successive versions of Civilization , I think that if you want to capture a countryā€™s capital city, you are going to need more than a boat, some guns, and 62 men of dubious military skill.

The most highly trained Protection Agents on the planet. http://youtu.be/ae1jmdZuygg?a
ā€” Silvercorp USA (@SilvercorpUsa) April 3, 2018

Absolutely, man. Good luck. Next time pick a better fishing boat.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Okay, if they want to use that narrativeā€¦

17 Likes

Yeah, that checks out. I would expect Trump to stumble over saying ā€œMillenium Falcon.ā€

6 Likes

Plus heā€™s got the storm trooper wannabes.

5 Likes

Please stay healthy, RBG and othersā€¦

17 Likes

I love how their supporters brilliant defense of the Trump campaignā€™s poorly thought out metaphors is:
ā€œOur guys were being dumb deliberately, to trick you into calling them dumb. And you did! So whoā€™s the real dummy?ā€

3 Likes

27 Likes

This. Exactly this. I feel like Iā€™m still playing by the conservative rules of my childhood, and the new Republican party is pointing and laughing at what a sucker I am.

20 Likes

Iā€™d always been in favor of whacking cheaters over the head with the Monopoly board, myself.

11 Likes
11 Likes

We probably all saw the first one coming because de Santis has already started down that road and because the tRumpies are already lying about everthing else so why the hell not. I didnā€™t see the second one coming though.

Also, replacing old vehicles is part of the GND but noooooo we canā€™t do that ā€¦

6 Likes

sounds a bit like tariffs 2.0

itā€™s also kind of the plan for the green new deal. replace broken and outdated infrastructure with greener infrastructureā€¦ in part by ratcheting up standards.

edit:

Trump issued Exec Orderā€¦prohibts acquisition or installation of electrical equip originating in countries designated ā€˜foreign adversariesā€™ā€¦cld result in major disruptn to electric power & transmissn."

the continuing problem being, we donā€™t have the manufacturing capability anymore. our factories mainly assemble parts

10 Likes

As usual, the thinking this through is seriously lacking. Where does the money come from to buy all the replacement units when US companies are near collapse currently, and where are (and how does he define) these ā€œAmerican madeā€ goods? In any complex product (automobiles, for example) parts are sourced from all over and cannot necessarily be quickly resourced from largely no longer existing U.S. plants. I know this is not news to you guys, I guess I needed to rant a bit. DAMN, the stupid burns!!

12 Likes
6 Likes