🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

A closet Scientologist? Hm… /s

1 Like

As I posted before my money is on ‘massive stroke while taking a dump’.
Both quite plausible and appropriate.

3 Likes

Another reason we didn’t want the Supreme Court to go red:

7 Likes

For an admin that says they love the vets, they sure do love having someone who had their legs blown off with an IED jump through bureaucratic hoops to get that college money

10 Likes

So, help me out here. Is this a “done deal?” Do we have any input, or is it just suck it up, buttercup? This hits me where i live, both personally and professionally. Tell me there is an option!

2 Likes
15 Likes
8 Likes

So, can we make so all the dominionist have to live there? Might be worth the trade!

8 Likes

Just like the State of Jefferson idiots, these folks just don’t get it. Aside from 100k Democrats in Spokane, where is the population to make this a state? It will have a smaller population than the least populous state (Wyoming). The most profitable industry in the region is the Eastern Washington wine industry, which is ironically dominated by liberals. What are they going to do for an economy? They are subsidized by the western half of the state.

9 Likes

Far too merciful for 45. I would prefer a long, long prison term for him. During which he is made well aware of the world’s negative appraisal of him.

Now, if that kills him, I’m cool with it…

6 Likes

Unfuck him; it’s a mercy to everyone else.

My actual ideal punishment is for him to become paralyzed from the neck down and rendered without the ability to speak.

8 Likes

This hits much closer to the mark for me. Suffering the ignominy of being in prison, in an orange(!) jumpsuit, not having access to fast food or any choice in food at all, knowing that the gains from his illegal businesses have been seized and will not be handed down to his descendants, knowing that everyone is laughing at him…that’s the final act in his life I want to witness.

6 Likes

Let it be done!

7 Likes
6 Likes

I guess that’s a start?

5 Likes
6 Likes

Embrace the madness.

6 Likes

He forgot to add - Trump who just had HUD change regulation so that trans people can be denied homeless shelter access and just changed healthcare nondiscrimination regulation to allow people and institutions to deny healthcare to trans people.

Tyra Hunter was denied ambulance care and then emergency room care after being hit by a car. She was referred to with slurs by “caregivers” while onlookers called them out for failing to provide care. One medical witness fled the country to duck a subpoena and then DC tried to change its own nondiscrimination law so that this wouldn’t have been illegal.

She died.

It already happens regularly- but that’s just the beginning.

11 Likes

And I’m sure he’ll declassify stuff with the level of care and nuance that it deserves.

2 Likes

Goes without saying, naturally.

2 Likes