šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

Itā€™d actually be refreshing, sort of, if Kanye just clear-headedly stated, ā€œI am a Donald Trump supporter. I support his policies. I will vote for him.ā€ Somehow his constant mealy-mouthed bullshit about ā€œWell, Iā€™m not really a Trump supporter, but I like to wear MAGA hats to show that I have the right to wear one and to like him, and to talk about how great he is just to say those words, and to fight the greatest evil, which is liberals being bullies, except I support liberalsā€¦ā€ is way way worse.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Dude needs to stop trolling now. Itā€™s good you are rich enough that you donā€™t have to actually care. That point has now been made for many years and it matters to nobody anymoreā€¦so shut up about it Kanye. Find something new to say.

8 Likes

Technically I agree with you, but I canā€™t ā€˜likeā€™ a post that longs for the death of anyone. I know you donā€™t mean it literally, but thereā€™s just some bit of superstition in my brain that makes me startle at the mention.

At least in Kanyeā€™s case, there have been SOME songs over the years worth listening to. Heā€™s not a total drain on human society, just mostly.

4 Likes

So, we have finally reached the point that Il Douche is literally calling for the death of those who oppose (or even just question or investigate) him. If one of his brain dead supporters carries out his orders, can he be charged with inciting? No need to answer, I know. Of course not.

7 Likes

I went straight from reading about Kanye here to the guardian and saw:

And Iā€™ll tell you, you read ā€œKenya as Kanyeā€ and that headline does not make a lick of sense.

(And, on an purely off-topic note, damn thatā€™s terrible news about Kenya)

3 Likes

Like the egomaniac he claims to idolize, itā€™s all about seeking attention, by any means necessary. I donā€™t think he believes even 1/10th of whatever nonsense he lets fall out of his mouth.

8 Likes

Exactly this. Heā€™s so shameless about being an attention whore that besides flirting with ā€œdangerousā€ politics and then holding fake religious ceremonies to absolve his own sins, his new favorite schtick is co-opting mental illness.

8 Likes

Slow news day, if they are reporting on commenters over at Fox and/or Breitbart.

This is all day, every day in those outlets.

1 Like

Military service, schools, bathrooms, homeless shelters, and now health care. Weā€™re so far beyond ā€œthis is how it startsā€ at this point.

9 Likes

Trumpā€™s grave marker (may he grace it soon) should read:

Here lies Donald Trump
The cruelty was always the point.

11 Likes

What are you talking about? Trump will never have a grave. When he dies the whole world disappearsā€¦ doesnā€™t it?

11 Likes

Thatā€™s okay.

Sorry to tell ya this sis, but in the case of 45, I totally do mean it literally, even if that makes me a ā€˜badā€™ person.

I own it, and Iā€™ll accept the negative karma.

Iā€™ve never actively rooted for another human beingā€™s demise before now and Iā€™m not proud of it; nevertheless, the sooner 45 dies, the better it is for damn near everyone else on the planet.

10 Likes

These clowns want to have the same crap that happened to the late Jay Kallio who was a trans man (and a first responder at WTC 9/11). Itā€™s wild that these folks thinks itā€™s a-okay to deny basic health services cause someone has some personal issues with something or someone. Itā€™s just incredible that they demand our fealty and our taxes while giving us nothing in kind. Frankly, itā€™s this crap thatā€™s making me thinking hard about leaving the country for greener pastures.

7 Likes

and somehow there are people who canā€™t see the problem.

tillerson, bannon, cohen, etc are 45ā€™s hand picked men. the ā€œbest people.ā€ and then suddenly he doesnā€™t like them, thinks theyā€™re despicable.

youā€™re supposed to be clever dude. so rich because of your huge ( yuge? ) skillz. and your closest advisors all turn out to be bad choices?

no wonder you went bankrupt so often

9 Likes

I mean. Youā€™re not that bad.

I hope Trump goes like David Carradine. Iā€™m OK with that.

6 Likes

Au contraireā€¦

9 Likes

My top predictions for Trumpā€™s death:

1. Suicide in oval office
  2. Shot by secret service while trying to nuke California
  3. Heart attack

Except actually (3) is (1) by a longshot. In any event if Trump dies in office the conspiracy theorists are going to go nuts.

4 Likes

Might be the real reason Pelosi is not pushing for impeachment.

Instead, pushing up his blood pressure any other way she can.

2 Likes

I mean, sheā€™s sure doing that, regarding Trumpā€™s walking out the infrastructure meeting:

ā€œFor some reason, maybe it was lack of confidence on his part that he couldnā€™t match the greatness of the challenge we haveā€¦ he just took a pass,ā€ Pelosi said at a news conference.

6 Likes