🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

5 Likes

If the White House were taken over by Russian puppets, how long would it take before the whole executive branch devolved into a disco full of zombies eating each others’ brains?

Apparently, 28 months.

Your move, Deep State. They’re sending all your secrets to the Kremlin. Whatcha gonna do :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

4 Likes

Where are all those free speech zealots now?

12 Likes

I’ve decided that “Vulnerable entitlement diversity transgender evidence-based fetus” will be my next choice of passphrase.

10 Likes

Here lies Donald Trump. Pun Intended.
Drink lots of fluids.
Aim here.

10 Likes

"Evidence based and science based " are forbidden words (phrases)? Seriously, WTF! The CDC literally exists for the assurance that these forbidden phrases are at the core of policy! Of course, with this administration, I would expect nothing less.

10 Likes

I’d rather fly economy.

6 Likes

Band name?

Safeword?

3 Likes

Obligatory xkcd.

4 Likes

Also obligatory

2 Likes
6 Likes

11 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-23/kushner-cos-gets-800-million-federally-backed-apartment-loan

Kushner Cos., the real estate firm owned by the family of President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, has received about $800 million in federally backed debt to buy apartments in Maryland and Virginia – the company’s biggest purchase in a decade. The arrangement increases the government’s exposure to Kushner Cos. at the same time that its former chief executive officer is one of the most powerful people in the White House.

6 Likes

I didn’t much like this the first time around, Dr. Carson.

Southern Voice

Feb. 15, 2003

Source: http://www.southernvoice.com/atlanta/index.php3?pub=atl)

Shelters bar trans homeless

Upcoming report from mayor’s commission may include little on transpopulation, member says

By JENNIFER J. SMITH

“As of 14 Dec. I’m one of the homeless. Shelters don’t take transsexuals and I’m not changing back. Looks like I’m a goner. Thanks for the support over the past few years. Hugs, Alice.”

The outgoing, automatic reply on Alice Johnston’s e-mail account proved true a day later.

Johnston, 52 - an Army veteran of three wars, a librarian, a computerengineer and a male-to-female transsexual - died from a self-inflicted
gunshot wound Dec. 15 along the banks of the Chattahoochee River in Fulton County, according to the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office.

But if Atlanta homeless shelters, most of which receive federal money, did not discriminate against transgendered people, Johnston would
“probably still be alive,” Monica Helms, executive director of Trans=Action, a transgender advocacy group, told the city’s Commission on Homelessness last month.“

12 Likes

Which is exactly how many of us outside Air Force One feel about living in Trump’s America.

12 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

“Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low IQ individual. He probably is based on his record, I think I agree with him on that," Trump said while standing alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, the management is pleased to present a man who should need no introduction! He’s a serial bankruptcy artist and autocrat-fondler, patron saint of the KKK! He’s anti-choice, anti-intellectual, counter-feminist, homophobic and transphobic! He hates to read and he can’t demonstrate empathy, never mind spell it; he’s your ignorant, racist uncle- Donald J. Trump!

We bring you live now, to the glass house where Mr. Trump is standing by, a bucket of rocks clutched in his greasy, orange fingers.

7 Likes

Speaking of unfuck Trump, I just watched Wanda Sykes’ netflix special last night, and she had some great related jokes. I’m watched a lot of comedians roasting Trump for years now, but Sykes had some really worthwhile additions to that genre (as well as tons of other great materials about her family, menopause, etc., because it’s Wanda Sykes so it’s solid gold).

Fetus and diversity I get what they are trying to accomplish.

“Vulnerable”? For real? Like people on immunosuppressants after an organ transplant are highly vulnerable to common diseases like colds and flus? I get the word is often associated with looking after certain groups the administration wants to look after, but I hear it most when referring to children.

And “Transgender”? How are they going to tell us who to shun?

Do they check your genitals at the door? Do a DNA test? This is inducing white hot levels of rage. I bet this is also killing morale of people who work or volunteer at those shelters, since they probably largely care about other human beings.

14 Likes

Tell me if I’m reading the news wrong (because I don’t fully understand the parties and process of UK politics) but it looks like the right wing is kicking ass over there. Which really terrifies me. After all the shit with trump and brexit people are still like “yeah give us more of that”. Please someone give me some sort of hope for the future because I’m feeling pretty pessimistic right this moment.

4 Likes