šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

and now not just defense, but dhs. ( which i guess was part of the point in establishing it. )

i take issue with the word ā€œentitlementā€ - as the word has such a generally negative cast in other contexts. itā€™s something that the right tends to use when it comes to benefits that we the people have created for ourselves.

looked at in one way if social security benefits are an entitlement then so is the whole department of defense, roads, national parks, and so on.

itā€™s a democracy, the government and all its programs ( good and bad ) our ours. we are not wards or serfs or consumers of government. we are citizens. itā€™s all ours to start with

6 Likes

Well, shit. He has had a perfect record so far. Every damn thing he doesnā€™t believe has been proven to be real! (Vaccines, climate change, rule of law, etc etc) Guess we need to get our greeting committee ready.

9 Likes

Technically unidentified flying objects do exist. Just there is no proof they are aliens. considering modern military and consumer technology thereā€™s plenty of reasons to believe the unidentified ojects are something real.

1 Like

So you are saying he stays perfect?

3 Likes

actually I just read his statement and he actually sounds as if heā€™s on the same page as me: i dont think heā€™s doubting the reportsā€¦ (referring to the airforce footage that was posted here on boingboing a while back - not any secret alien knowledge) Heā€™s just doubting that itā€™s aliens.

1 Like

With Infowars being de-platformed, he no longer knows what to think on that subject.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Donā€™t count on this Supreme Court holding up past precedent.

5 Likes

Today, flag burning becomes not covered as protected speech.

Tomorrow, people get thrown in jail for ā€œunamerican activitiesā€.

9 Likes

Further proof that if Area 51 really was a secret government lab for testing alien technology, heā€™d have said something about it by now.

4 Likes

Guess who defaulted on their loan with Satan?

10 Likes

The NRA took out a $28 million line of credit, and scaled back its services for members and employees, including cancelling some gun-training sessions and freezing its staff pension plan.

Nice to see the NRA remains wholly committed to its core mission.

10 Likes

He isnā€™t in a good place to be accusing others of doing things like that

14 Likes

Clearly he doesnā€™t even know what the fuck treason even is.

11 Likes

Oh, heā€™s upset that somebody leaked internal campaign info

7 Likes

Possibly for Trump the important thing about Jackie isnā€™t that she was married to a President (or anything actually about her as a person) but that she married a rich tycoon.

8 Likes
11 Likes

A must watch episode.

13 Likes

Pelosiā€™s insistence that impeachment is impractical and unpopular is increasingly running contrary to every single piece of actual evidence.

Notably, support for impeachment among independents has gone up fifteen points since last year, despite (because of?) House leadershipā€™s ongoing refusal to do anything about it, and Trumpā€™s continuous screeching that impeachment is illegal and unfair and donā€™t you realize itā€™s Democrats who are the criminals.

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY.

13 Likes

13 Likes