🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Maybe this is all part of the plan…

3 Likes

For someone who is seeing impeachment through an entirely political lens, it makes sense that you’d go forward with impeachment only when a majority of independents support it.

3 Likes

No disagreement here. I was being sarcastic.

3 Likes

Shhhhhhh… nobody tell him that the general public not tuning in just to hear Trump lie out of his ass is both a bad thing for Trump and possibly Fox News in the long run. It’ll be funny.

6 Likes

It’s accelerating.

6 Likes

Everybody knows that whatever he says, his staff will announce the next day that he didn’t mean it.

In fact he might tweet the opposite of what he just said himself, before the sun even comes up.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I realise I am late to the party, but this has been sitting in the compose window for a while. I only come to this specific subject when in vacant or on pensive mood, so forgive the delay, if you please.

How high does one need to be?

Kahn, on negotiations with the sitting US president:

3 Likes

I feel like they’ve stopped doing that. Perhaps because they clued into the fact that if they said Trump didn’t mean it, Trump would immediate go out and say, “Yeah, I meant it!”. So they leave it to FOX News to babysit the president and try to keep their heads down.

2 Likes
8 Likes

“Trump said the secretary of the Army, Mark Esper, will be named as the new acting defense secretary.”

Hmmmmm

7 Likes

3 Likes

Odds Il Douche cans him within the month?

2 Likes

This is encouraging.

Climate change denier gets put in charge of NASA. His staff shows him the volumes of data and how they acquired it, sees first hand how capable the people are doing the research, and flips his position on it.

I would wager his denier position was part of why he got the job. All may not be lost.

11 Likes

and ideally before he starts a war. cause good luck getting him out of office after that

8 Likes

Also Trump…

7 Likes

Meanwhile…

Either she’s not long for the job, or she has special dispensation to lie to the Senate ungodly.

3 Likes

“To spend more time with his family”, the usual code-phrase.

4 Likes

Biden: I promise to cure cancer!
GOP: What a maroon, saying something moronic like that. Clearly an idiot.
Trump: I promise to cure cancer!
GOP: Oh, sure, that checks out, definitely.

7 Likes

Shanahan hits wife, wife hits Shanahan, son hits mother with a baseball bat.

His is not a family that wants, or should, spend more time together.

9 Likes