🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

7 Likes

“Amy McGrath, a Democratic challenger for Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) Senate seat in 2020, raised $2.5 million on the first day of her campaign.”

“McGrath’s campaign told NBC News that more than $1 million came in in the first five and a half hours after the campaign launched on Tuesday.”

$1 million in 5.5 hrs is not too shabby. She’ll be the Joe Manchin of Ky.

5 Likes

I see we’ve entered the “drinking piss-water to own the libs” phase of desperation

12 Likes

I’m waiting for an up-tick in gravestones: “Owning the Libs”

3 Likes

That awkward moment when 4 teens try to pass off hate crimes as a senior prank after being snitched on by their phones automatically connecting to the school’s wifi network :rofl:

12 Likes

Is it any surprise why the oil industry thrives?

7 Likes

saw these a few years ago… they may have changed them by now. the mustache was an accident… its an indicator light or something. (not the same as your thing. this one was totally actually an accident. but you said nazi bus and it came to mind. ha)

7 Likes

10 Likes

So much winning isn’t helping Dems get into office. 2020 candidates have an imperative to show that the rest of us are not making a dime off of this rally and that in fact are getting more screwed everyday by tariffs, taxes and the lack of any coherent policies. If they can’t communicate these simple facts I fear for the 2020 election outcome.

12 Likes

Really getting sick of Pelosi and company telling off the progressive wing of the party for publicly criticizing the establishment and Blue Dogs, while also gabbing extensively in public about how powerless and ineffective the progressive wing is.

22 Likes

Yes. Your finger on it you did put.

10 Likes

UFkHd

9 Likes

I think it’s time for the progressives of the party to ignore them and shape the discussion on their terms. If the right wing of the Democratic party doesn’t like it then they need to respond with a legitimate answer rather than trying to placate the Republicans.

14 Likes

Sounds great in principle, but the centrists still control the power buttons.

(Which doesn’t mean at all that I think progressives SHOULD muzzle themselves. Please keep shaming the millionaire corporate teat sucking centrists!)

9 Likes

Gee, I wonder why AOC & Co. were so concerned about Congress giving ICE a blank check for border security.

17 Likes

I just posted under " …Inspired Assholes" but, this is all part of that funding:

ICE: “And here next to our ISIS village mock up is our brand new Chicago neighborhood mock up. Ain’t it nice?”

Hitler: “Could of used these in Warsaw.”

10 Likes

Jesus. This bullshit reminds me of cavity searches for drug offenses. It just makes me want to shake people and say “I get it, you think [drug use/immigration] needs to be controlled, but is it worth it? if this is what enforcement looks like, is it worth it?!!?!?!??!”

8 Likes
21 Likes
10 Likes

Trump continuing his long tradition of stiffing people for money owed:

The corruption, it hurts.

This… is just WTF.

16 Likes