A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Pro-Trump network OAN and Smartmatic settle 2020 election defamation case

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/16/media/oan-smartmatic-settlement/index.html

I guess we won’t know the terms unless it gets leaked. Hopefully ruinous.

13 Likes
11 Likes

Various filings in an ongoing legal fight show Millsap, who is white, making derogatory comments regarding race and ethnicity, including complaints about “Fucking Black People” and “nasty Jews.”

“Ryan’s public persona is different from who he is,” John Da Grosa Smith, Millsap’s former attorney, alleges in one filing, adding: “Ryan works hard to mislead and hide the truth. And he is very good at it.”

9 Likes

GOP Rep Drops Out of Race After Claim He Forged Signatures

He was running for Congress.

Doesn’t one box.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/gop-rep-drops-out-of-race-after-claim-he-forged-signatures

TLDR:

The complaint alleged that 9 full pages of signatures all appeared to be written by the same person and the handwriting appeared to match that of Smith himself. Under Arizona law, anyone caught forging signatures on ballot petitions are not eligible to run again for five years.

Smith works as a Senior Director for Charlie Kirk’s Turning Point USA organization. Kirk frequently and falsely claims that Democratic candidates win using forged signatures on mail-in ballots, despite the fact that Republicans continue getting caught doing it.

12 Likes

rage GIF

13 Likes

Guess the intelligence didn’t take. Resign you f’ing simpleton.

12 Likes

She certainly wasn’t vaccinated against it.

7 Likes

I doubt he has a stack of secret pardons hidden away.

11 Likes

Still not serving his prison sentence.

13 Likes

Exclusive poll: America warms to mass deportations

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/25/trump-biden-americans-illegal-immigration-poll

The mere publishing of this horrid piece is just irresponsible IMHO. I know it’s Axios but really, WTAF?

11 Likes

The headline is particularly bad, making it seem as if supporting mass deportations is perfectly normal.

As with abortion, the deportations would only be the beginning. Birthright citizenship would be the next to go, and then naturalised citizens would be given second-class status.

14 Likes

Not to mention all of us who aren’t REAL Americans, since we are too Black, too queer, too leftwing, too loud as women, etc, etc…

12 Likes

Anyone who still thinks any of this Can’t Happen Here* is unfamiliar with the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation. They’ve been open about their plans and are prepared to act on them quickly if they win.

[* Still far too many Americans]

14 Likes

Yep. We ignore that at our peril. If they get the chance, they WILL do what they’ve told us that they want to do.

12 Likes

For anyone still not familiar with the fascist plans for our lovely country:

11 Likes

FTFY. I suspect they might just go with demotion to second-class non-voting resident, though, as deportation would throw a wrench into that whole “Gilead” plan.
:rage:

9 Likes

Good news!

I hadn’t heard my BF laugh so much since Lawrence O’Donnell bagged on merkin von bankrupt’s makeup!

9 Likes

20 Likes

She told her kids it went to live on a farm?

10 Likes

I’m guessing she described shooting the dog in great detail to her children, you know, to show them how the world really is…

14 Likes