A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

12 Likes

Same, actually. I haven’t been since I moved to New Jersey. The one nearest me wasn’t meeting for a long time because of COVID. I should see if they’ve started back up again. It’s a very small group. I want to say fewer than 50 members. New Jersey is very Catholic.

8 Likes

Moose GIF by Sony Pictures

8 Likes

Meanwhile…

It’s a real head-scratcher…

15 Likes

Pretty hard to believe that a video so hard to view has gone “viral.” :thinking:

5 Likes

I was able to view it on IG.

5 Likes

Hmm… Maybe you have an account, and it already knows you’re over 18? (I no IG.)

5 Likes

Quite likely.

5 Likes

… I saw the first one broadcast in Portland, so maybe it’s making the rounds of NBC affiliates

6 Likes
12 Likes

Republicans irked that Herschel Walker is sitting on millions in unspent campaign funds

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/28/herschel-walker-republicans-unspent-campaign-funds-00160046?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR36GD4pYcSxpc8cYT0wEHbUAnri22NVRRazO0OSvxn6ZpIxUhqbWCCfT4A_aem_AY1Jo4Xt3JbxseXJsULAnw9VjOYIJldGuB07oVDkPQuqUdUyAx6k1YhmxRT_qGoK9f7700mGZPESfrZJVkuKCpYA

10 Likes

It is hard to do the goose step while doing a rapid two step to the washroom. :thinking:

4 Likes

Someone is excited about being a Russian-style oligarch.

Sources: Musk and Trump talk many times/month, on topics like a role in a Trump admin, action on “voter fraud”, and X; Musk is organizing friends against Biden (Wall Street Journal)

5 Likes

Randy Rainbow on MTG:

:rofl:

Gonna check out that news site he recommended, because we need more ways to expose media bias in terms of frequency of coverage as well as how events are reported.

7 Likes

I don’t think they’ll be getting back together.

7 Likes

… Musk has “friends” :confused:

4 Likes

The worst that money can buy.

7 Likes

“…one fundamental thing” and she lists four, including her opinion that the verdict “won’t make Kamala Harris smarter.”

wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News

8 Likes
5 Likes

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

6 Likes