A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

6 Likes

QAnon Follower Desperately Trying to Decipher Significance of 34 in Trump’s 34 Convictions

8 Likes

Queen Romana orders the fake sun to be shut off.

8 Likes

customer left me a tip with fake money today…

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinteresting/comments/1d5clcm/customer_left_me_a_tip_with_fake_money_today/

16 Likes

A sharpie would add some nice bars in front of that face…

12 Likes

That disrespect to employees should get them banned for life.

And Lê remembers. He checks every single person’s ID at the door, shakes peoples’ hands as they leave to make sure he has the names right. He’s as sure as he can be before he adds a name, because once you end up on Hop Sing’s ban list, you’re on it for life.

A lot of the names on the list are there for being bad tippers. “A 30-cent tip on a $59.70 bill, Jason? They do that. They do that all the time.”

11 Likes

d9eec4c2d109756778c7a29d6711fee6

7 Likes

Jesus, that is worse than the time someone left me what I thought was a 20, and it turned out to be a religious tract instead… :rage:

11 Likes

From the article:

In addition to pushing Jones to get out of the car and calling him derogatory terms in the videos, the unidentified woman also accuses Jones of being degree-less and claims that she makes one million dollars a year.

Here’s hoping her boss wherever she works sees the video. I suspect she’ll make much less than she did before if they do.

6 Likes

“Wake up. Stop being nice to these people,” she declared. “I don’t give a shit about these people, their livelihood, their well-being, the well-being of their families, their little kids. I don’t give a shit. And that’s the mentality that everybody needs to have now in this country, because it is war. It is war.”

People who don’t understand that a breakdown of civil order wouldn’t be a one-sided horror show give me a headache.

11 Likes

1m5pnv

9 Likes

Man who spent three years screaming “Lock Her Up!” suddenly against the criminalisation of politicians – NewsThump

10 Likes

Parking brakes are a liberal plot

The bus, every inch plastered with signs supporting former President Trump, reportedly rolled down an incline and was seriously damaged running into the pole, according to a video of the aftermath.

“It was parked by the CVS and it just rolled down,” says a man in the video, off camera. “Nobody was in it.”

“This, right after Trump gets declared guilty,” the man jokes.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4699192-bus-donald-trump-signs-crash-rally-staten-island/

(reddit link)

15 Likes

“Jesus, take the wheel!
What do you mean You don’t have a commercial driver’s license!?”

11 Likes

Have they tried moving the pole a few feet to the left?

8 Likes

The video no longer appears on YouTube, and was instead replaced with the disclaimer that it had been “removed by the uploader.”

When you’ve gone too far for Tim Pool, you’ve really gone too far. Well…that’s not really what happened. It’s not that she went too far for him, it’s that he knew that talk would get the video demonetized, if not banned. It’s all about the grift, and what she said hurt the grift.

7 Likes

“Pool attended a Catholic school until completing the fifth grade and left school at the age of 14.”

A Junior High School dropout? That’s where people outsource their thinking?

10 Likes

Dumb is the new smart.

10 Likes
12 Likes

to liquidate conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ media company, including Infowars, instead of allowing him to reorganize his business as they seek to collect on $1.5 billion in lawsuit verdicts against him.

13 Likes