A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

It’s darkly funny that these people are so invested in and susceptible to fascist propaganda that they even fall for the sledgehammer-subtle satire, made-to-be-seen-through version of it in a TV show.

12 Likes
9 Likes

O’Donnell knows where to stick it to that fascist. Whatever they’ll admit about their affinity for Hitler, Hawley and his ilk absolutely hate FDR and the fact that he was one of the most successful Presidents ever.

It’s also amusing how much Biff’s toadies don’t want this debate to happen. They’re throwing all the spaghetti up against the wall to see what will stick.

11 Likes

The documents offer a glimpse into the methods and tidbits that Cruz is prompted to bring up, as well as specific dollar amounts he should seek from each person. The document also coaches him on what to say during the meetups.

Cruz is so loathsome, I cannot imagine that he could say anything to would cause me to hand him a donation. shudder

12 Likes

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

9 Likes

George Santos announces OnlyFans account

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4730226-george-santos-former-lawmaker-joins-only-fans/mlite/

IMG_8870

13 Likes

Yes!

18 Likes

He’s the good Ron in Congress!

14 Likes

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

10 Likes

The Michigan state representative was arrested early Thursday after Lansing police responded to a report of gunshots — and allegedly found him chasing a stripper and firing a weapon.

Friske, a first-term Republican who represents the northern 107th House District and is facing an August primary challenge, remains jailed.

His arrest “stems from allegations that he sexually assaulted an exotic dancer and then chased her with a firearm, a source familiar with the allegations” told news service Gongwer Michigan.
Some more potential details.

13 Likes

Ok, Yooper.

(Though only half of his district is in the UP)

7 Likes

Fun stuff in the “potential details”:

Friske’s immigrant father was a former state rep (for one term in 1971-72, he lost in the 72 primary). His father was a Bircher and later in life donated to David Duke. His father noted on his campaign literature that he was a World War II veteran. Without mentioning that he was in the Luftwaffe.

16 Likes

At this point, it’s almost superfluous to give the party affiliation of the politicians who get caught in these situations.

13 Likes

I put publications that make a habit of not mentioning affiliation only when members of the GOP commit crimes / engage in shady behavior on my special reading list…

No Thank You GIF by Karen Civil

10 Likes

ETA:

10 Likes

He’s from Charlevoix! We’ve got enough of that as it is without adopting more.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Nbc Idk GIF by Good Girls

15 Likes

giphy-10

8 Likes

Now that’s master-class trollin’!

13 Likes