A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Looks like someone can become Missouri AG with a law degree from a Cracker Jack box.

11 Likes

There’s a bigger problem not mentioned in that article. Standing. There is no conceivable argument that the AG of Missouri has standing over a criminal prosecution in New York. And he knows that. It’s just more stoking fears of the “Deep State”.

14 Likes

I can’t figure out these new rules about when we’re supposed to use periods in abbreviations

6 Likes

Yep. It’s the same deal as the 2020 Texas v. Pennsylvania suit to overturn another state’s electoral college vote. Even Paxton had to know that there was no standing.

12 Likes

Paxton didn’t care there was no standing and didn’t care if the lawsuit even moved beyond initial filings. It was about the appearance of filing the lawsuit. Just like this asshole. Lawsuits as a form of political speech using public money :nauseated_face:

14 Likes

Well get on that and report back, P.D.Q.! :wink:

8 Likes

IMG_4711

15 Likes
12 Likes

This judge is infuriating. “No, I don’t thnk I like that other court’s ruling, let’s revisit it here.”

No GIF

16 Likes

13 Likes

While millions of American evangelical Christians have long been fervent supporters of the Jewish state because of End Times prophecies, most have been content to allow Jews to be Jews until Christ’s return, when the Lord would convert them to Christianity and allow their entrance to Heaven. This is a form of end-days theology that scholars call “premillennialism.”

But Bramnick and the wider NAR network represent a major shift in evangelical support for Israel. They are “postmillennialists”: They want Jews to convert now.

10 Likes

… still bonkers :roll_eyes:

What the Hell Is MAGACommunism?

‘A deranged fringe movement’: what is Maga communism, the online ideology platformed by Tucker Carlson? | Donald Trump | The Guardian

10 Likes

17 Likes
12 Likes

Jim Hoft, once commonly referred to as the Stupidest Man on the Internet, showing he’s still a contender for the all-time title…

3 Likes
17 Likes

America’s Felon.

15 Likes

Finally
That took too long. like so much else involving the illegal and unethical conduct of Trump and his cronies.

18 Likes

And you’re right, Michael, I was at Fox at the very beginning, literally the first day it was on. And it used to be an impartial station. Now, since Murdoch took it over and since he became a liberal, it’s his stamp is on it.

12 Likes

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

15 Likes