A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

He did what now?

13 Likes

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

12 Likes

Makes No Sense Kill Count GIF by Dead Meat James

12 Likes

Itā€™s all a fine example of authentic right-wing gibberish!

9 Likes

Since he became a what, now?

Confused Eminem GIF

(I sense a theme developing here!)

12 Likes

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

(I have to join in!)

12 Likes

Thatā€™s sound financial advice right there. Heā€™s doing you a huge favor by advising you to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy his stock.

12 Likes

"because then you can make sure itā€™s honest.ā€

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

10 Likes

This arsehole once advised the Clintons, and is one of the key figures in pushing the Dems toward Third Way neoliberalism. This is the snake finally poking his head out of the grass.

14 Likes

Trump without his Hair Thing?

10 Likes

"Conservative Heritage leader: ā€˜Second American Revolutionā€™ will be bloodless ā€˜if the left allows it to beā€™ "

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4753439-heritage-leader-second-american-revolution/

The rest of the article is Kevin Roberts, head of the Heritage Foundation and the guy behind Project 2025, giving himself a stiffy proclaiming that Trump is going to win easily. He doesnā€™t quite go all the way to singing a Disney-style villain song, but he comes close.

12 Likes

No. And youā€™ll be the first up against the wall.

12 Likes

I suspect most of the point of his rant is trying to convince people that King Trump is inevitable, so no one should bother voting, and everyone should get in practice kneeling and singing Trump hosannas. He sounds panicked more than anything else.

8 Likes

So, if we allow ourselves to be quietly rounded up and herded into camps for elimination? Yeah, I donā€™t see that happening, Herr Grupenfuhrer.

13 Likes

And to justify using violence against people he doesnā€™t like, of course.

14 Likes

That is absolutely what he means- and even then itā€™s a lie.

9 Likes

And the NYTimes continues telling really stupid lies and pandering to fascists.

(Using this link 'cause I canā€™t do Twitter anymore, I donā€™t want to link to the Times, and the photo of this guy whoā€™s just too chickenshit to go ahead and give himself a toothbrush mustache is honestly hilarious.)

13 Likes

Whatā€™s next, publishing this dudeā€™s interminable pompous rant about minor changes to the NFL kickoff rule that reduced injury risk while having no material effect on the quality of the game whatsoever?

ā€¦ to a certain sort of fan, the injury risk is the quality of the game :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Heā€™s a Hillsdale College grad, extreme conservative, who did vote. Clearly, the take-home is we shouldnā€™t vote. And, further proof the NYT is a fascist puppet rag. They need to vanish into the dustbin of history, ASAP.

17 Likes

from

Reproductive Rights News GIF by Mic

21 Likes