A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

How do you find a conservative’s sense of humor?

Check next to the unobtanium in sasquatch’s left jeans pocket

14 Likes

Matt Walsh is just angry because he’s a punch line.

16 Likes

18 Likes

How stupid do you have to be to think that Trump will pay you? Yet every far right asshole falls for it.

16 Likes

“Although many of his initial claims he alleged have been discredited, the Italian archbishop was lionized by some right-wing Catholics for his support of former U.S. President Donald Trump, opposition to the COVID-19 vaccines and spreading of Q-Anon conspiracy theories.

While many mainstream Catholics have dismissed the former Vatican diplomat, he has continued to use his website and social media to promote his radicalized views, with his posts being shared by high-profile individuals such as Trump and being widely promoted within certain pockets of the U.S. Catholic Church.

The rare excommunication of one of the church’s own prelates is likely to put a number of U.S. bishops in an awkward position given that following his initial 2018 allegations against the pope, more than two dozen issued statements attesting to his credibility, including some of the current leadership of the U.S. bishops’ conference.”

13 Likes

To add to your link, an amusing take from Wonkette.

15 Likes

Wonkette is the fucking shit, and the only way I can stomach the news anymore.

13 Likes

Seems like he’s committing fraud to influence the election, but that’s like speeding, so many people do it, there’s no way they can prosecute all the people doing it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Coincidentally, my pack of Postcards to Swing states just arrived in the mail.

Postcards can allegedly have a 1% impact on the vote, which doesn’t sound like a lot, but every bit helps.

17 Likes

Thanks. I just signed up

14 Likes
18 Likes

The cruelty is the point for this fucking assholes. And yet people somehow believe that they are the ones with Jesus on their side… :rage:

13 Likes

Then he’s distributed counterfeit money and should be in prison. He’s confessed- case closed!

17 Likes

He’s a conservative, laws don’t apply to them anymore :woman_shrugging: :cry:

13 Likes

I think he’s claimed he was just joking and didn’t do it for real. Probably “kidding on the square.”

4 Likes

Well, we know that’s bullshit, because these people are just as awful as they pretend to be…

13 Likes

Perhaps. It certainly deserves a Treasury Department investigation. Especially given his prominence.

13 Likes

If you don’t vote for #Biden, you’re voting for Attorney General Stephen Miller.

14 Likes

… Ryan Stiles in a bald cap :thinking:

5 Likes

Eh, no, I don’t think so. I don’t get the sense of smarmy evil from Ryan Stiles that I get from this fascist.

5 Likes

… now I’m reflexively counting the fingers to try to figure out whether it’s an AI image :confused:

6 Likes