A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

7 Likes
12 Likes

I kind of hope the MAGAts keep running with that stupidity. Walz can have a lot of fun turning an attack on a beloved family dog back on them.

10 Likes
13 Likes

The Colorado man made his threats on Gab and Rumble, two sites very popular with Trump supporters.

J.D. Vance is an investor in Rumble.

11 Likes

Even Jeanine Pirro told Watters to take it back. He didn’t.

16 Likes

And his response is basically, “Yeah, I’m sure my mom will be ashamed of me, too.” Something inside that guy is broken.

13 Likes

I really only know the guy via the comments here, but it seems to me that he spends an inordinate amount of his working day talking about his mom

12 Likes

His mom has called in to his show to criticize him before.

16 Likes

Dude has serious mom issues.

Juno Temple Drinking GIF by STARZ

13 Likes

10 Likes

An interesting interview with Rick Perlstein and David Neiwert on the strong likelihood for widespread violence before, during, and after the election, no matter which side wins – and on the absolute refusal by Democrats, the police, or the media to plan, prepare, or even acknowledge the dangers.

6 Likes

So mostly a bunch of has-beens, who haven’t done anything of note for decades and in some cases weren’t that good or that big even at their peek.
Plus:

• a reality-show contestant turned talkshow host
  • a retired professional fighter with a handful of acting credits, where she gave incredibly wooden performances, who threw away her big break by being an asshole
  • A singer/actress better known for award-show stunts supporting Trump than her one charting single in 2014 and the peak of her acting career as “carny with an umbrella” in one episode of the last season of Heroes.

Yeah, I think I’ll pass on whatever “entertainment” that lot can produce.

6 Likes
16 Likes

Ooh, look another stock to short

13 Likes

They might be calling themselves Proud Buys, but they’re wearing Nazi Atomwaffen tags. That’s not good, and well beyond just the Fight Club wannabe stuff.

11 Likes
15 Likes

Laughable. Just because they don’t tell everyone their plans doesn’t mean that there aren’t plans. (actually scratch the media from my statement. I doubt they have a clue.)

10 Likes

Totally agree with you. We know the Harris campaign is preparing for legal challenges. The FBI is still making J6 arrests and we shouldn’t know what investigations underway. Half the media appears complicit in making sure it happens, though.

10 Likes

They weren’t able to make violence happen in Chicago at the Democratic Convention, but theyll keep trying. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes