A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Oh I don’t know, I thought the pounding it gave to Tromp/Vance poll numbers was pretty violent.

Angry Ajay Devgan GIF by Bombay Softwares

13 Likes

yQhDdM

9 Likes
15 Likes

Accused? He actually was doing that! That’s pretty fucking easy to prove… I’m really sick of this whole both sides nonsense.

14 Likes

Ooh. There’s a new indictment over Russian interference in US elections. RT is accused of feeding propaganda to Tim Pool and Dave Rubin, among others. God, I hope all these people go down in flames.
https://www.wavy.com/news/politics/ap-right-wing-influencers-were-duped-to-work-for-covert-russian-influence-operation-us-says/

14 Likes

Whaaat?! Tucker Carlson stanning for Nazis?! Why has this never come up before?!? It’s certainly never been mentioned in this same publication over two years ago!

I feel like Tucker Carlson being a Nazi is one of this country’s worst kept secrets.

9 Likes

Of course, Musk boosted the interview with the Holocaust-denying fraud as “interesting” before hurriedly deleting it. Nazis everywhere on his platform.

13 Likes

Either he never heard the “Nazi Bar” story, he did and didn’t care, he thought he was smart enough to avoid that fate, or, and most likely, he heard it and said “Oh! That’s how you do it! Let’s get started.” Yeah, Xitter cannot die fast enough.

13 Likes

“Duped.” Sure they were.

9 Likes

I actually believe that. At least with Tim Pool and Dave Rubin. Neither is very smart. Tim Pool dropped out of high school at age 14 and never even got a GED. Rubin says, and apparently believes, really dumb things all the time, like recently claiming that there aren’t any homeless people in Florida because he never sees any. Those two are the poster children for “useful idiots”, which is exactly who Russia prefers to target to distribute their misinformation.

11 Likes

May they they be foiled and buried by their utter, badly concealed incompetence.

13 Likes

I worked my whole life, literally!

WTF confused

13 Likes

Every time I see an article about the “Constitutional Sheriff” movement, the interviewer always fails to ask the most important question they should be asking these assholes: What gives a sheriff the authority to determine which laws comply with the Constitution? They never ask them this and it pisses me off! They won’t have an answer. It’s damn sure not the Constitution, because the word “sheriff” doesn’t appear in that document one single time. I checked out the website for the movement (ugh) and all it says it some vague, horribly misquoted bullshit from the Declaration of Independence, and a vague assertion that it’s their duty. Isn’t there one good journalist left in the world somewhere? Call these assholes out on their bullshit already, or we’re going to be in some deep shit, because there’s a lot of these fuckers out there.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/concern-at-the-rise-of-us-constitutional-sheriffs-the-maga-cops/news-story/b6854326e9b4e2e86f8e4cc3f5236011

20 Likes

This is the inverse of a unicorn chaser

1 Like

“Dubed”… huh huh

1 Like

Also, isn’t a sheriff by definition a representative of a higher power somewhere else?

You know, a shire reeve? You can’t be someone’s reeve if you’re at the top of the food chain. It’s like saying that a viceroy is the highest ruler somewhere without acknowledging that they are by definition a stand-in for the king.

12 Likes

Angry Denethor

5 Likes

Any reporter with a basic civics education would be asking why a member of the law enforcement branch of government, especially one who has no background in legal scholarship, is interpreting the law. These arseholes are out there acting like Judge Dredd.

12 Likes

And yet, they aren’t. They’re going to “both sides” us to death.

14 Likes

The senior editors won’t upset their audience with the idea that police officers can be a fundamental threat to the system they’re supposed to defend. Sending out lazy or ignorant or complacent reporters to cover the story serves that end.

8 Likes