A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

8 Likes

13 Likes

18 Likes

I didn’t even know it was possible to be too far out for Empty Greene, but I guess there are places even she won’t go. TIL! Also, I will note, Laura Loomer was one of the folks cited by Trump as having “investigated and debunked” his “fine people on both sides” comment. IOW, total asshole.

18 Likes

Ken Watanabe Godzilla GIF by Legendary Entertainment

13 Likes

Debunked? It’s on video!

13 Likes

“Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?”

16 Likes

I don’t think it’s too far for Marge, I think she’s jealous of Loomer’s recent media attention/association with their leader.

ETA: That, or she’s just afraid about TFG tanking so hard and Loomer dragging him down further. But there is no chance that the racism is the problem for her.

18 Likes

Yeah, my reading of that is that MTG is mad that Loomer is Trump’s current preferred toady. It’s the same reasoning behind MTG’s feud with Boebert – MTG hates it when other women steal her man.

15 Likes

She should send Trumpy a little note

Untitled

18 Likes

empty greene has been oddly and uncharacteristically quiet for the last several weeks. :thinking:
now that tRump is pal-ing about with looney loomer, poor empty is feeling a bit jelly?
so sad. pathetic, really.

17 Likes
15 Likes

Jonathan Chait & Matt Taibbi?

That’s a shit sandwich.

13 Likes

Good grief these assholes are despicable

https://bsky.app/profile/outerbororoyal.bsky.social/post/3l3vxmxphq22v

eg

14 Likes

Hey Matt…

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

15 Likes

Taibbi always liked bragging about his sex-and-drugs exploits in Russia to try to establish himself as the next Hunter Thompson. My assumption is that some point in 2015 someone connected with the Kremlin got in touch to let him know they had evidence of the antics that he didn’t brag about.

13 Likes

Screaming Nazi loses his cool again.

14 Likes

Worst wedding band ever.

14 Likes

That would depend entirely on why the Nazis are screaming.

16 Likes

Serial Killer Chainsaw GIF by Rise Records

10 Likes