A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Steve Bannon isn’t letting being in prison interfere with his involvement in the election.

Nope, not at all.

11 Likes

The Hitlers. Worst. Honeymoon. Ever.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Let them fight?

19 Likes

Ladies, please. You’re both very racist.

22 Likes

Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment

If there really is a video of MTG using the n word exists, that might actually have a real impact and light a fire under the state GOP to find a way to get rid of her in the 14th…

16 Likes

you sure about that? GA14? i hope you are right, tho.

9 Likes

Yeah, I know… it’s a… well, I used to see the klan some around there, so, yeah I know :grimacing:… But it’s not everyone there who’s like (voter suppression explains her success more than anything else, honestly), and given the proximity to ATL, that area is getting more diverse these days. People who can’t afford to live intown or in the direct suburbs are looking for space further out, and that’s your best bet for getting space and a decent quality of life. Things are changing in the ex-urbs, and if the GOP wants to be competitive, they’re going to have to rein in people like her.

It might not be this election, but I think you’ll start to see a shift in those districts sooner rather than later.

14 Likes

yes. voter suppression and voter intimidation goes a long way to keep the old, entrenched, backward ways in leadership roles. i hope for the sake of all Georgia, they are successful in routing this “old guard” white supremacist faction that has held on to power through fear and intimidation for far too long.

12 Likes

I was really hoping we were through hearing from this woo-peddling “Democrat”, but alas…

From her Xitter account:

“Continuing to dump on Trump because of the ‘eating cats’ issue will create blowback on Nov. 5. Haitian voodoo is in fact real, and to dismiss the story out-of-hand rather than listen to the citizens of Springfield, Ohio confirms in the minds of many voters the stereotype of Democrats as smug elite jerks who think they’re too smart to listen to anyone outside their own silo.”

17 Likes
14 Likes

I hope every single human he ever asks responds with some variation of “gross, you’re not my type”.

16 Likes

Eat shit, Jesse Watters.”

10 Likes

whoa, jesse, i’m not comfortable with your weirdly specific “need to know”.
i’m just not into you, ok?
don’t make this weirder than it already is…
eewww!

13 Likes

Yeah… I have seen the change myself though, so it’s possible. The suburbs used to be white and largely republican. I’m in a county just outside the perimeter, and when I moved here, 25 years ago, it was white and republican. The northern part of the county is still pretty white, but we are now one of the most diverse countes in the state (one of the largest, too), and from the middle of the county down, pretty solidly blue. And the county where Newt Gingrich hailed from (Cobb) is now much more purple than red… And, hell, even fucking Forsyth county has changed!

I have hope, given the changes I’ve seen since I was a teen, living in north GA. Things are changing and it’s part of why I have some hope, even for Rome, GA! Could be…

hope GIF

But I haz it, none the less!

16 Likes

I thought guys like him had gaydar?

9 Likes

13 Likes

Hey, speaking of Laura Loomer and the weird new GOP hatred of Haitians…

17 Likes

Wittenberg University is currently taking extreme precautions following an email sent Saturday, Sept. 14, that threatened a potential shooting on-campus on Sunday, September 15, 2024. The message targeted Haitian members of our community.

14 Likes

Angry Fuck Me GIF

16 Likes