A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

I’m scared just thinking about prayers that the Trump family would draft.

20 Likes

Or which language they use… :grimacing:

The Lord Of The Rings GIF by Maudit

15 Likes

22 Likes

The prayers would include “woke”, “lib–ds”, “die”, “enemies”, and every hateful word hurled at non-Whites. And if they’re not technically praying it… they are wishing it. Same thing, actually.

14 Likes

All praise sleeping late!!!

23 Likes

Perhaps upon waking they panic, realizing just who the fuck they’ve been sleeping next to.

9 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Want GIF

13 Likes

24 Likes

In case you were wondering what that Nazi-snake-rat-sewer-dweller Stephen Miller has been up to…

https://archive.ph/Z2Q9E

(America First Legal’s) success is alarming civil rights advocates, who fear Miller has figured out how to harness the courts to protect America’s declining White majority and unravel government policies intended to right historical wrongs against marginalized communities.

Miller declined to answer questions about the group’s donors. “It’s best for your adversaries to have less rather than more information when they meet you in court,” he said.

A Washington Post review found at least four dozen AFL-backed lawsuits filed in federal courts around the country since April 2021, some of which have received little attention outside of right-wing media.

19 Likes
16 Likes

Well, well, well seems Stephen the Nightcrawler is getting around to all the good keggers:

Politico reported that Justice Brett Kavanaugh attended a private holiday party on Friday night at the home of Matt Schlapp, who is chairman of the Conservative Political Action Coalition (CPAC), and that attendees included Stephen Miller, whose group America First Legal Foundation has interests in cases now pending before the court.

Greasing the wheels of SCOTUS to save all the old white guys from extinction.

20 Likes

Trump-inspired asshole gets dinged.

16 Likes

So, all it takes to buy him is an invite to a kegger? I guess declaring “I like beer” in his confirmation hearing was actually just Kavanaugh setting his price.

21 Likes

9 Likes

If I was a decent-sized Culture drone, just pootling around this solar system, I’d spend a hell of a lot of time out in the asteroid belt doing maths and nudging rocks, I tell you what.

8 Likes

eta

15 Likes
20 Likes
12 Likes
17 Likes

20 Likes