A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

12 Likes

Now that’s funny. You think people care about washed up you?

16 Likes

Well, I do suspect Tromp is a person.

He probably cares because he hopes to corner her in Mar-A-Lago’s secret Bang Bang Room. :nauseated_face:

12 Likes

Unsee Nafw GIF

17 Likes

I thought evil bastards were part of her demographic?

14 Likes

Tainted pool, oh-oh-ooh-oh…

14 Likes

ok. i could post this here or the Fuck Elon Musk thread, but this fits here.
i received this email from my supposed “congressional representative” Carlos Gimenez (asshole from district 28).
i choked on my own vomit reading this bullshit.
presented here in full for your own displeasure, copied verbatim from the email:

Dear Friends,
Recently, new CEO of Twitter, Elon Musk, has made headlines for shining light on past censorship on Twitter. Seemingly in response the City of San Francisco weaponized its public resources to unfairly target the company. For years, we have witnessed the steady decline of the City of San Francisco, from an innovation and tech hub, to a city that is openly hostile to diversity of thought and intolerant to those who refuse to conform to the leftist dystopia that has been established there.

Video
Play Button

With that being said, as the former Mayor of Miami-Dade County who now has the distinct honor of representing South Florida in Congress, I wrote to Elon Musk to
encourage him to explore our Free State of Florida and make the move to relocate Twitter to Miami-Dade County. This move would bring further job and economic prosperity to South Florida.

As Mayor of Miami-Dade County, I worked tirelessly to transform our world-class city into a global technology hub. Early on, we identified the tech sector as one with limitless potential and dreamed of luring companies from California’s burdensome Silicon Valley to the always sunny Tech Beach, right in the heart of South Florida. Today, Miami-Dade County is a diverse, modern, international technology hub that is a regional leader in innovation and start-up creation.

Video
Play Button

It is not only that we have the best weather in the United States of America, Florida boasts laws that protect intellectual property and penalties against organized retail theft. Florida has no state income tax, in other words, workers get to keep more of their hard-earned salaries. We also have plenty of incentives for companies like Twitter to relocate to our Sunshine State. We do not defund the police. In fact, Florida has increased salaries and offered record bonuses to our first responders and law enforcement officers.

Above all, in Florida and particularly in Miami-Dade County, we value diversity of thought. As the only currently-serving Republican Cuban-born Member of Congress, I understand just how important that is. My family, like far too many in our community, lost our homeland to a brutal, Communist dictatorship. We value freedom, we value hard work, and the people of Miami-Dade will welcome Twitter to our community with open arms.

Under Elon Musk’s leadership, we have seen unparalleled levels of transparency from Twitter. This is critical at a time when social media platforms play an increasingly important role as public fora where the questions and debates of the day are discussed at length. I hope that Twitter continues down that path and remains a beacon of free speech and First Amendment freedoms on the web.
Sincerely,
Carlos A. Gimenez
Member of Congress

i can’t even with this bullshit!
GAAAAAAAH!

25 Likes

Do the Republicans in FL value diversity in thought? Does FL have the best weather in the U.S.? (I’ve been there in early July and it’s flipping humid.)

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

20 Likes

Oh, I was arguing back (in my head) at every one of his little points! All of which are reasons why I don’t want to live or work there, and I’m sure that’s true for innovative tech people as well.

Who would leave northern California for Florida? The mind boggles.

16 Likes

Server farms love saltwater!

18 Likes

It took me a moment to realise WTF he meant by “weaponising its public resources to unfairly target the company.”
But it has to be the San Francisco Building Inspection Department launching a routine investigation of a blatant zoning violation. Y’know the one Elon stupidly tweeted out evidence of to the entire world, while being an asshole boss who pressures employees to work such long hours their only practical option is to sleep at the office.

That’s like the scene in Fight Club where Edward Norton beats the shit out of himself to frame and blackmail his boss - only stupider.

13 Likes

welcome to Florida-da.

13 Likes

Doesn’t he know that the guy in charge is homeless? /s

11 Likes

The same people that would accept Elon Musk as their boss.

8 Likes

She’s a sympathetic character? Lulz

10 Likes

She is my rep, and an absolute pile of hot garbage. Considering a lot of my neighbors it’s not shocking, but still. I routinely call and ask her to do better, but it seems my requests fall on deaf ears.

12 Likes
10 Likes

I blame the parents.

14 Likes
15 Likes

Indeed.

Those kids aren’t lost yet though!

For example:

17 Likes