A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

It’s not just there, either. This is legit terrifying. “Laws? I decide what the laws are here 'bouts.”

7 Likes

In Virginia - not even federal law - states rights!

Firearms

It is a Class 6 felony to knowingly possess a firearm or gun on school property, in school buildings, on property used by the school for a function or activity, or on a school bus.

The penalty for a Class 6 felony includes a prison term of up to five years in prison, a fine of up to $2,500, or both a fine and jail term. However, if you are convicted of intending to use, threatening to use, or attempting to use the firearm within a school building, then you face a mandatory minimum sentence of five years in prison.

12 Likes

So the sheriff made a press release announcing his criminal conspiracy?

10 Likes
3 Likes

An Elks Lodge for incels, fascists and ammosexuals. The new version of the KKK. We should have seen it coming.

6 Likes

“Trump’s ex-chief of staff Mark Meadows asks for emergency court order to avoid arrest in Georgia election case”

What a snowflake. Be a bootstrap man Mark.

4 Likes
7 Likes

… “Fourteenth Amendment citizens” don’t count /s

3 Likes

Lulz

5 Likes

from

5 Likes

Your moment of Zen:

9 Likes

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

IMG_0155

Donnie would break. He’s never lived anywhere even slightly uncomfortable. Now he’s an elderly man with health problems who is used to people waiting on him hand and foot and doing what he wants when he wants.

He’d cry like a baby.

10 Likes

I’d almost pay to see that :smile_cat:

8 Likes

I honestly can’t tell whether that’s a shoop or the actual kid from Children of the Corn.

7 Likes

It’s definitely from the movie…

Oh, no, @Melizmatic is correct! Thanks!

But yeah, uncanny…

8 Likes

It’s a shoop, but holy fucksocks, is the resemblance uncanny:

Evil Little Fucker

13 Likes

See what I mean???

7 Likes

I’ll pay for both of us. We need a Wonderful Thing, don’t you think?

11 Likes

Basketball Wives Agree GIF by VH1

11 Likes