A journalist who was sued by Trump describes Trump's hilarious incompetence under oath

35 Likes

Not according to CMoS.

Still, if you correct every punctuation gaffe you encounter on the Internet, you must not have much time for sleeping.

6 Likes

Money laundering is the string that runs through everything. If Mueller starts asking about that, watch for Trump run out of the room so fast he leaves a dust outline of himself in the witness chair.

8 Likes

I honestly can’t tell if this is a joke or a real exchange.

2b0e4bf10135bc05de8c766dd2e25ed5

9 Likes

At this very moment, Mueller and his team are rehearsing for the big day by interviewing a series of horny 11-year-old boys with ADHD and reading comprehension difficulties.

15 Likes

Like the revolution, I doubt this will be televised.

3 Likes

After watching the video I’m left wondering.

If you need reading glasses, what kind of idiot does it take to show up for a deposition without them :interrobang:

12 Likes

I think it’s more like Trump “needs” his “reading” glasses.

8 Likes
4 Likes

We know SOME of what Mueller knows just because it’s now public knowledge:

• Trump asked Comey to not investigate Flynn
  • Trump demanded that Sessions not recuse himself and protect him from investigation
  • Trump fired Comey and publicly admitted Comey’s handling of the Russia investigation was the reason
  • Trump tried to get McCabe fired at the FBI
  • Trump used the House GOP to undermine Mueller
  • Trump intimidated multiple witnesses
  • Trump tried to fire Mueller, relenting only when Trump’s own counsel threatened to resign
  • ETA: Almost forgot, Trump also fired Sally Yates for warning about Flynm

So it’s not surprising that the current narrative is “Mueller is totally gonna nail Trump on obstruction.” But as you say we’re also looking at this through the lens of what’s been reported in the media rather than what information Mueller’s team may have but is too disciplined to leak.

15 Likes

President Trump; a gift that just keeps giving.

1 Like

The gag gift that keeps on making everything itch and smell like shit maybe…

10 Likes

a spectacle of incompetence

3 Likes

Welp, fingers crossed.

Who’s wearing the clever trousers tonight?

https://youtu.be/nT1TVSTkAXg?t=3m59s

2 Likes

Yup. Just like a box of glitter with a detonator inside.

Anyone want to take a bet that all the major newspapers do NOT already have a “YOU’RE FIRED” front page ready to print?

12 Likes

Trump has said that he is “looking forward” to giving a statement to special investigator “under oath”.

So am I.

8 Likes

A President can’t pardon himself
He’ll have to get Pence to do it.

FTFY.

6 Likes