A MAGA man wears a Biden T-shirt that benefits everyone

Originally published at: A MAGA man wears a Biden T-shirt that benefits everyone | Boing Boing

6 Likes
16 Likes

35 Likes

The interviewer should have suggested he listen to “Ram Ranch”, a favourite of his comrades north of the border.

31 Likes

51 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

22 Likes

Damn dude…have you ever hung out with leftist women? They’re a blast!

Some of them even like…marijuana. :flushed:

women GIF by Feminist Fight Club

42 Likes

Yep that’s us!

20 Likes

27 Likes

18 Likes

This was okay though? https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=fuck%20trump&tbs=imgo:1

4 Likes

Was, is, always will be.

14 Likes

i married a lefty, can attest she’s a firecracker.

9 Likes

He seems nice /s

11 Likes

so if biden wanted to……

7 Likes

I doubt even right wing women hang out with that guy. They tend to gravitate towards money and outward signs of heterosexuality.

11 Likes

Hey now! No kink shaming here.

8 Likes

There’s definitely an ambiguity with the message - one can read the shirt as the equivalent of those Trumper women with the “Trump can grab MY p*ssy” shirts; i.e. the expression of a (difficult to understand) sexual desire.

Is what he’s secretly hoping Biden will say to him?

15 Likes

I still think it’s a sexual thing. He is just passing as straight cause he is on camera and doesn’t want his family to find out…

No offense to my LBGTQ mutants.

4 Likes

Basically, someone who looks like a Nazi’s wet dream and has never had an orgasm. He wouldn’t want them to be able to tell how absolutely shit he must be in bed.

No actually.

This shirt does indeed benefit everybody. Liberal women (who he assumes were ever attracted to him question mark?) will continue to avoid him, conservative women will be no more repulsed by him i guess, and he hereby authorizes Joe Biden to perform analingus on him. Because there’s nothing he desires more than to get rimmed by a right wing political figure.

7 Likes