A paranoid Marjorie Taylor Greene says she wants the U.S. government to shut down

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

Lazy %!^&* doesn’t do work and doesn’t want anyone else to do any either.

7 Likes

Replace it with strichnyne based. Speed up the process for all of our sakes.

5 Likes

Her brain is completely unseated.

12 Likes

Dear Empty Greene:

Sincerely,

Everyone

39 Likes

MGT turned down the opportunity to take an elective Civics class in High School because Hondas are ‘ghetto.’

11 Likes

Hasn’t she missed a bunch of votes - just not showing up? Maybe if you were there you would know about the votes.

5 Likes

Twitter is saying her case against Pelosi was dismissed a few minutes ago but I cant find a source other than links to an unsigned court order. She’s gonna have to pay those fines if twitter is correct.

There is also this.

And then there is this, her buddy was just cited…

18 Likes

“Stop the government! I want to see the manager!!”

7 Likes

As a “not young” person born and raided in the south I applaud you comment. For the resto of you lean the gentle art of the southern woman’s approach to insults. For example: “Aren’t you precious”. It translate to you are a total moron…

8 Likes

I hope you are made whole again soon.

7 Likes

Isn’t this pretty much the Republican party platform since at least Reagan? Their whole deal is

1. Claim Government Doesn’t work
  2. Defund government
  3. Government stops working because it is defunded
  4. further defund government
  5. profit from businesses lining their pockets.
21 Likes

My apologies. Any time I read the moronic utterings of MTG I have to consume a couple of martinis. (Gin with a blue cheese olive)

10 Likes

Marjorie- the honorable thing to do if you no longer support an organization that you’ve sought a leadership position in and don’t wish to do any work for that organization is to resign.

Go back to the private sector which you profess to value so highly. Relieve yourself of the burden of public lack of service.

25 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

I’m partial to:

Bless Tv Land GIF by Throwing Shade

and

9 Likes

In her defense, she has no idea what “shutting down the government” actually means, what impacts it would have on the country, and she doesn’t care. Oh right, that’s not a defense at all…

Yeah, given a little historical distance, how could historians not accurately describe them, as just angry racist idiots?

Also one of those steps involves appointing people who sabotage whatever department they work in (usually in some way that favors private companies).

8 Likes

I think they had that in Transmetropolitan

9 Likes

Well, that’s no defense… her job is to learn this stuff, since she is part of “government”…

winona ryder yes GIF

As a historian, I don’t need any historical distance to describe them as such, because that’s what they are…

25 Likes

Man! She’s really leveraging off that GED!

7 Likes