Spin spin spin, don't look at the Russians!
The Mainstream media are watching their Russia election-meddling narrative teeter on the brink of collapse. They’re holding their collective breath hoping it doesn’t topple over, like the world’s highest stakes game of Jenga.
Okay, lets break this part down:
- Every week the Russia story crumbles a bit more. Whether it is the loss of credibility of Crowdstrike’s hacking report,
The loss of credibility seems to be a real thing to them. Crowdstrike did update their report, but only peripheral numbers involving Ukraine's artillery losses. Their central point that "someone" was using particular malware to target Ukrainian artillery C&C seems sound.
Oh, and apparently Comey is back to being a closet Hillary supporter.
- or the revelation by WikiLeaks that the CIA can make a cyber attack look like it came from wherever they want, the leftist media can’t catch a break.
They seem to be claiming that the CIA hacked the DNC, released the emails to WikiLeaks to damage Hillary, blamed it on the Russians, in order to throw suspicions on Trump because .. Deep State!
I think this crazy is from the same people who brought you Pizzagate and Sandy Hook was a false flag.
- The FBI and NSA have both testified that there is no evidence that there was any hacking of actual voting,
Nice try, but I don't think anyone was saying that there was vote hacking. (Hard to do with the various state systems.)
- and the WikiLeaks allegations throw doubt on Russia’s involvement in hacking the DNC or Podesta emails.
Repeating themselves on the CIA leaks, because you can't have too much crazy in a PR spin.
- Even if they did, the media and the Democrats still have yet to convince anyone that the emails are the reason that voters chose Trump in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Despite this, the media zealously chase after every angle of the story, mostly using “anonymous sources” and “individuals familiar with the investigation.”
Hillary Clinton's email server.
The hacked DNC ones.
Or the Podesta one that the RNC claimed was "re-opening the investigation" two weeks out from the election, that Comey closed the weekend before with "Nothing found, carry on". The polls were under-reporting Trump, but that definitely gave him a needed bounce.
Let's get back to whom on Trump's team spoke with someone from Russia, or their investment fronts in Cyprus, m'kay?