A round up of Pencian events

Which is?

I hope it doesn’t involve the USSC. Gorsuch was the original Hobby Lobby bastard.

5 Likes

Which is vote them out.

We have very little patience for actual theocrats. The Republican establishment finds them useful occasionally, but everyone else finds them completely laughable.

With a complicit Congress and SCOTUS, we’ll have Gilead. I’ll take a hard pass on that. Let 45 The Incompetent continue to be chaotic and useless over the next 3-ish years. By all rights, the GOP should’ve rammed their shitty agenda through to law by now, but they can’t because they’re in a constant state of damage control and backbiting. The GOP can work a plan to keep 45 from running again (or bribe him), and Pence can run in the primary circus with all the other clowns that care to jump into the ring.

5 Likes

I still wish Cruz was the nominee and not Trump though.

Given a choice between a known quantity and an unknown quantity, I will take the known quantity.

That’s a version of “very little” that includes “vastly more than just about any other developed country”.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t ever want to underestimate the sadomasochism of 'Merkin Jeebus worshipers in rural states. Those states have disproportionate power under the current electoral system.

5 Likes

In case of emergency. Break glass.

“Based on his time as Indiana governor, a “President” Pence would likely be a by-the-book conservative on tax cuts and deregulation; possibly a hard-line Tea Party member on health-care repeal; less ardent on infrastructure than Trump and more supportive of free trade.”

3 Likes

“Vice President Mike Pence cancelled a scheduled interview with PBS shortly before it was set to occur Wednesday afternoon, according to an executive producer at the station.” -TheHill

He is getting his face nowhere near the stink.

2 Likes

It’s fascinating to see the level of effort to keep these assholes apart.

3 Likes

First Melania and now Pence. It’s as if anyone paired up this dried up orange suddenly wants to be far far away.

4 Likes

Pence to speak at conference hosted by pastor who claimed God created Hitler to hunt down the Jews

11 Likes

What sort of accidental president would Michael Richard Pence be?

Aside from the obvious what caught my eye was this: “A Pence ascendancy to the Oval Office could also bring Republican talent in exile back into the fold.” Currently the F team is in the White House. Pence could, like the article says, bring in an A team. Ugggggh.

2 Likes

Well, maybe not the “A” Team, but the “Gentleman’s C” Team probably.

3 Likes

Come clean before The Eye of Meuller

4 Likes
3 Likes

Space Corps ala Pence

I think Bannon has been feeding these A’holes shrooms for breakfast.

5 Likes

#RUN AWAY!

Don’t run too far Pence. The stink is on on you too.

3 Likes

Building international ties with the future regime:

3 Likes
2 Likes

“Vice President Pence will end his visit to South America early and fly home on Thursday, after President Trump sparked enormous controversy for his comments following deadly violence in Charlottesville, Va.”

Pence ends international trip early amid Trump controversy

1 Like