A frightening(hopeful?) theory on VP Pence's sudden return to the White House

We all know that the President is not a healthy man. How do we know that if he does fall too ill to even seem to fulfill his duties that this administration will even tell us? Consider the following twitter thread:

The only thing that gives me hope if Greg Olear’s theory is correct is that the rest of this administration is completely incompetent too, so will get caught in the cover-up.

15 Likes

Pence’s wet dream is to institute a full-on theocratic government. I find that at least as frightening as Trump’s mob-inpired administration. The right loves Trump for his theocracy-lite. Pence would go whole hog. Better?

26 Likes

Scary stuff. Also terrifying is that a significant part of the populace sees this dangerous demented person in power and feels represented.

11 Likes

Let’s see if Trump looks a little off tomorrow.

eta: Line the streets with troops and tanks, then announce that Donnie is walking brain dead.

7 Likes

I’d go with “different” with a side of “probably won’t accidentally start World War 3 while the tweets from the shitter”, myself. I think in every other capacity we’re already living with a Pence presidency, just with an extra side of chaos and stupidity.

14 Likes

I wonder if Pence agreed to his no-dinner with lady colleagues rule to avoid seeming like he doesn’t want to bang them.

8 Likes

Might be secretly fantasizing of starting it on purpose, to speed up the rapture.

13 Likes

That’s the entire point of christian dominionism. It’s the only reason why they support the israeli state. There’s no logical reason to outside of the eschatological need for a rebuilt temple.

13 Likes

2a59pa

19 Likes

Fine by me. Heaven is boring as fuck anyway. No sushi, no good musicians, no antique book shops. Nothing worth not sinning for.

9 Likes

Trump Dementia Theory not weakened by today’s (July 4) teleprompter mash-up.

6 Likes

9 Likes

what was that about failing to distinguish reality from delusion

1 Like

Trump’s performance on the 4th seemed further off than usual, but his norm is so bad that it’s hard to judge.

8 Likes

What, you didn’t sign up for Rock’n’Roll heaven? Dude…

8 Likes

Sorry, born into evangelical family. Got the non-transferable tickets to lutheran heaven/rock’n’roll hell tattooed on and everything.

8 Likes

Bummer.

3 Likes

My trip on the Pleasure Saucers didn’t happen this morning. Again. Maybe next year will be 1998.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Oh, the pleasure saucers arrived on time. They were just eaten by fnords.

6 Likes