A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Yay sanity

5 Likes

Since the onebox cuts off the punchline…

Nobody called him. He just came. Why?

"Not what I fought for.

17 Likes

MORE OF THIS!

I know @Nightflyer already linked the info above, but every single example of resistance in this thread keeps my spirits lifted and stokes my desire to fight.
#Resist and Defy.

21 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

An admission of guilt, or an admission that he doesn’t know what words mean?

15 Likes

The most popular Avocado on Twitter’s gone political. They’ve never broken character before.

They also liked our posters, which is very cool.

Also, there are more posters:

24 Likes

Also if anyone likes the Rebellion rebel fist and wants to use it in something, feel free, here it is:

19 Likes

There’s currently a petition to prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom. It’s going up by about 200 every 10 seconds, and there are already over 400,000 signatures (as far as I can tell, it only started today).

17 Likes

This sort of thing could bring down May. Her supposed big coup in being the first world leader to visit Trump now has her looking pretty much like an appeaser of fascism (not helped by going straight off to Ankara to sell weapons to Erdogan).

This would be a good thing, except I’m not sure who they might replace her with.

19 Likes

I read the idea somewhere that folks in the UK should organize and gather in crowds whenever he’s in public view and just point and laugh at him.

17 Likes

I don’t think he or his family will be visiting their golf courses in Scotland again any time soon.

I think this petition warrants a letter to my MP, too. She’s a useless Tory Brexiteer, but I think it’s still worth me asking her to make sure this gets debated.

7 Likes

Isn’t she only there in the first place because when they said, “Who wants to be in charge?” everybody else stepped back?

16 Likes

Maybe he’s saying “help me”?

3 Likes

c.f. Uber.

14 Likes

Boston:

10 Likes

I was feeling good until I read the retweets. So many little Hitlers in training.

14 Likes

You beat me to it…

I was just coming here to post about that…

9 Likes

Worth a repost:

Add Gov. Jay Inslee in with Gov. Jerry Brown, hoping more will stand up.

14 Likes

20 Likes