A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Grazie;

The only one on that list that I shop with is Amazon, and they will be getting a letter later today.

ETA:

I think this is good news?

7 Likes

This a good listen!

6 Likes

Mass. Attorney General:

13 Likes

Looking good, Mr. President!

The article is slightly more wishy-washy than the title, but still has some good bits…

11 Likes

Ripples spread out. Forget the 2024 Olympics, Los Angeles.

14 Likes

and well fuck

16 Likes

The more I read about “shock fatigue” the more I realize how exhausted I’ve become with all of this shit. As of late, I’ve started dreading what I’ll see every time I get a pop up alert on my phone from CNN or Apple News.

16 Likes
17 Likes

We’re so fucked. So, so, so fucked. Hoping for Democratic Senators to do the right thing when the shit hits the fan will yield disappointment every time.

12 Likes

20 Likes

Finally a positive outcome from Trump.

https://twitter.com/strengthtodream/status/826139798490513408

21 Likes

Just a reminder… This thread is about positive resistance, not defeatist whining. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

16 Likes

[Iago-surprised.gif]

16 Likes

Since Trump apparently believes everything he sees in the tabloid newspapers, he should start getting the full effect of the kind of stuff that appears in those pages. For example, witches and warlocks should actively and very, very publicly cast elaborate magic spells on him, to try and sway his thinking, or to outright cast magical curses on him. Just like Abbie Hoffman levitated the Pentagon, we can magically guide the President to the way of light and good.

I think Trump is close enough to the edge, mentally, to be swayed, one way or another.

7 Likes

Here’s a statement from the CUNY (City University of New York) chancellor regarding the Muslim Ban EO that the dean of my unit sent around. A little weak sauce and self-congratulatory, honestly, but still, a part of the conversation.

http://www1.cuny.edu/mu/forum/2017/01/29/message-from-chancellor-milliken/

5 Likes

So they’ll pass 52-0?

I’m going to read this as a back-down after the response to ideas they floated. Weird otherwise that he’d issue a statement saying he isn’t doing anything.

8 Likes

President of the NAACP:

12 Likes