A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

8 Likes

But why vote for them when you can vote for bad photoshopping featuring Frank Lampard?

/s

2 Likes

Those posters are pretty striking. Who made them?

Buggered if I know.

The S logo may represent the designer, though.

1 Like

Pretty white slate, except maybe Salazar, who seems vaguely nuts. And is Teachout really better than the two women of color she’s running against?

I guess the system can work.

edit - sorry for the repeat - I just saw Melz post above.

6 Likes

I hope he pays in pennies. :joy:

5 Likes

Barack Obama speaks at the University of Illinois:

“Do not complain. Don’t hashtag. Don’t get anxious. Don’t retreat. Don’t binge on whatever it is you’re binging on. Don’t lose yourself in ironic detachment. Don’t put your head in the sand. Don’t boo. Vote. Vote.”

Fucking-A!

9 Likes

If I had to had hazard a guess, it looks like similar work to the firm that created Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’s posters, Tandem.

6 Likes

Thread:

3 Likes

I take it that FB is still OK with Milo? (Or is this older than I’m thinking?)

1 Like

@Melz2 & @Wanderfound

Teh Googles tells me the designer is James Stirling, StirlingArt on Twiiter, and made for ProgActNet.

6 Likes

Cool. I’d display that!

9 Likes

And you can!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Aaand… it’s gone!
At least from Apple.
Get your shit together, Google!

7 Likes

Trumpian-esque-ish, but it is resistance. Anyway.

3 Likes

Interview with Salazar here:

The Salazar segment starts at 17:10.

1 Like

Call it Kavanaugh’s cabal: There was his colleague on the Starr investigation, Alex Azar, now the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Mark Paoletta is now chief counsel to Vice President Mike Pence; House anti-Clinton gumshoe Barbara Comstock is now a Republican member of Congress. Future Fox News personalities Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson were there with Ann Coulter, now a best-selling author, and internet provocateur Matt Drudge.

A nice peek at what the Federalist Society is really all about.

eta: Richard Mellon Scaife. FFS, there’s one of the names that keeps turning up in the funding of groups, straight into the Alt-Right.

https://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Category:Scaife_Foundations

3 Likes

18 Likes