A round up of Trumpian events ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

I posted about it earlier. The source is 4chanโ€™s /pol/ board.

So now, after the vote, Republicans go back and delete a promise they had madeโ€ฆ

This was just pushed to my mac.

Given the French response to Wikileaks and the alt-right bits pushing the hack across Twitter it wasnโ€™t very surprising. Iโ€™m actually surprised Wikileaks had the balls to say they didnโ€™t find any fake documents in the trove so far when people have pointed out some cartoonishly fake ones (like the one ordering drugs for politicians with bitcoin). I know Wikileaks French lawyer had some choice words on he subject too.

Unlike after I voted in the Trump/Clinton election, I got the distinct impression that Macron would win and the Le Pen narrative was being pushed to pique the US interest since Trumpโ€™s base is all that is left for his support and the alt-right here thought they could meme another win using English.

Everyoneโ€™s interested in this bit

โ€œTrump was strutting up and down, talking to his new members about how they were part of the greatest club in North Carolina,โ€ Dodson says. โ€œAnd when I first met him, I asked him how he was โ€” you know, this is the journalist in me โ€” I said, โ€˜What are you using to pay for these courses?โ€™ And he just sort of tossed off that he had access to $100 million.โ€

$100 million.

โ€œSo when I got in the cart with Eric,โ€ Dodson says, โ€œas we were setting off, I said, โ€˜Eric, whoโ€™s funding? I know no banks โ€” because of the recession, the Great Recession โ€” have touched a golf course. You know, no oneโ€™s funding any kind of golf construction. Itโ€™s dead in the water the last four or five years.โ€™ And this is what he said. He said, โ€˜Well, we donโ€™t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.โ€™ I said, โ€˜Really?โ€™ And he said, โ€˜Oh, yeah. Weโ€™ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and theyโ€™re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.โ€™ Now that was three years ago, so it was pretty interesting.โ€

but thereโ€™s also an interesting insight into the class politics of golf.

Rexnard called Trumpโ€™s bluff.

Probably wonโ€™t be the last company to do so.

After this guy, and the woman at Trader Joeโ€™s, and everything else going on, itโ€™s really clear, they walk among us.

Plus how is done sort of โ€œborder taxโ€ going to work for offshored tech jobs which basically have no border?

What is it good for?

โ€œPresident Trump will have to decide this month whether to reboot the United Statesโ€™ war against the Taliban in Afghanistan.โ€

Spoiler: โ€œIf Trump send more troops to Afghanistan, he risks prolonging one of the longest and costliest conflicts in U.S. history.โ€ (apprx $5 TRILLION so far)

(Oh, and guess what what? Russia is allegedly backing the Taliban now.)

Hey idiot Trump โ€ฆ itโ€™s a trap.

Hilarious.

No matter their disclaimers, people who tell racist jokes can be pretty heavily relied upon to do racism in other ways.

How surprising! Texas. /s

Iโ€™m just jokingโ€ฆ unless weโ€™re being serious.

I guess he need another quick distraction. โ€œNukes or fire Comey? Letโ€™s seeโ€ฆโ€

The hell?

And Hell burns hotter today:

"Utah Republican Senator Orrin Hatch said Tuesday that the process of repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act in the Senate might be complicated because:

Letโ€™s face it, once you get them on the dole, theyโ€™ll take every dime they can.
โ€” Sen. Orrin Hatch"