A round up of Trumpian events ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

Christ, what an out of touch, motherhumping, mendacious asshole.

Totally Scientology-friendly!

sigh, that used to matter.

Got up with the news Comey was fired about an hour ago. Sputtered toothpaste on my display reading analyses on newspapersโ€™ websites and bb comments.

Someone needs to tell the people deciding on this- itโ€™s not only the president, thatโ€™s for sure - that this Ron Burgundy version of the IKEA Smรฅland is not really well suited to restore confidence in the political/legislative and executive branches of the US of A.

Oh.
Wait.

POOF!

Thatโ€™s the thing about the internet; is nothing is ever truly โ€˜deleted.โ€™

So very, very true. His supporters wonโ€™t miss the original content, wonโ€™t care or wonโ€™t even be impressed that back ups existโ€ฆBut, we know. The World knows.

His supporters are a steadily dwindling group.

I hope so, but Iโ€™m really not sure.

I talk to my parents every week, and my God do I dread that call. In my dadโ€™s mind, Trump can do no wrong. All of Trumpโ€™s failures are other peopleโ€™s fault. So much for the Republican Party being the party of personal responsibility.

Sadly, people like your dad will need to be personally hurt before theyโ€™ll acknowledge anythingโ€™s wrong.

For many even that doesnโ€™t matter. Veterans overwhelmingly vote GOP despite the GOP literally being the ones cutting their funding, equipment, manpower, and healthcare for the last 15 years. The team is all that matters.

More Distractions:

โ€œDHS to ban laptops on all flights from Europe to U.S.โ€

In addition, claiming lithium battery issues yet strangely taking a laptop the other direction is somehow ok. Perhaps trumpian science says flying East to West prevents a laptopโ€™s battery from exploding in mid air.

Yeah, I know.

*sighs again

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are gonna have to die off before any real change can happen.

Hopefully whatever survivors there are will learn their lesson from this shit.

He has been hurt by it, but insists itโ€™s not Trumpโ€™s fault. Nothing is ever Trumpโ€™s fault.

Likewise, he talked shit about Obamacare this whole time while benefiting from Obamacare.

Heโ€™s not alone either. Itโ€™s the gamification of politics. Itโ€™s no longer about which policies work and which donโ€™t, or about calling politicians out on their hypocrisy, itโ€™s more about Rah Rah Team Red or Rah Rah Team Blue. If our team does it, itโ€™s great, if the other team does it, boooooo โ€ฆ prisonโ€ฆ executed for treason โ€ฆ rabblerabblerabbleโ€ฆ

Well, good thing his immigration policies are killing tourism so this wonโ€™t have much more effect.

Non-Senator me: Congressmen will โ€œtake every dime they canโ€.

We have the same father. Mine thinks that checks and balances will do their job and but after this week all bets are off. Iโ€™m spending time with him this weekend and I am really not looking forward to the political conversations. Because heโ€™s my father and all that. Anybody else well, thatโ€™d be different!

Devout attendees of the Church of the Poisoned Mind.

I have no idea how to even approach any viable solutionsโ€ฆ