A round up of Trumpian events đŸ–•đŸŠđŸ€Ą

Totally Scientology-friendly!

sigh, that used to matter.

3 Likes

Got up with the news Comey was fired about an hour ago. Sputtered toothpaste on my display reading analyses on newspapers’ websites and bb comments.

Someone needs to tell the people deciding on this- it’s not only the president, that’s for sure - that this Ron Burgundy version of the IKEA SmĂ„land is not really well suited to restore confidence in the political/legislative and executive branches of the US of A.

Oh.
Wait.

1 Like

POOF!

6 Likes
5 Likes

That’s the thing about the internet; is nothing is ever truly ‘deleted.’

2 Likes

So very, very true. His supporters won’t miss the original content, won’t care or won’t even be impressed that back ups exist
But, we know. The World knows.

1 Like

His supporters are a steadily dwindling group.

2 Likes

I hope so, but I’m really not sure.

I talk to my parents every week, and my God do I dread that call. In my dad’s mind, Trump can do no wrong. All of Trump’s failures are other people’s fault. So much for the Republican Party being the party of personal responsibility.

12 Likes

Sadly, people like your dad will need to be personally hurt before they’ll acknowledge anything’s wrong.

7 Likes

For many even that doesn’t matter. Veterans overwhelmingly vote GOP despite the GOP literally being the ones cutting their funding, equipment, manpower, and healthcare for the last 15 years. The team is all that matters.

8 Likes

More Distractions:

“DHS to ban laptops on all flights from Europe to U.S.”

In addition, claiming lithium battery issues yet strangely taking a laptop the other direction is somehow ok. Perhaps trumpian science says flying East to West prevents a laptop’s battery from exploding in mid air.

9 Likes

Yeah, I know.

*sighs again

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are gonna have to die off before any real change can happen.

Hopefully whatever survivors there are will learn their lesson from this shit.

3 Likes

He has been hurt by it, but insists it’s not Trump’s fault. Nothing is ever Trump’s fault.

Likewise, he talked shit about Obamacare this whole time while benefiting from Obamacare.

He’s not alone either. It’s the gamification of politics. It’s no longer about which policies work and which don’t, or about calling politicians out on their hypocrisy, it’s more about Rah Rah Team Red or Rah Rah Team Blue. If our team does it, it’s great, if the other team does it, boooooo 
 prison
 executed for treason 
 rabblerabblerabble

12 Likes

Well, good thing his immigration policies are killing tourism so this won’t have much more effect.

3 Likes

Non-Senator me: Congressmen will “take every dime they can”.

4 Likes

We have the same father. Mine thinks that checks and balances will do their job and but after this week all bets are off. I’m spending time with him this weekend and I am really not looking forward to the political conversations. Because he’s my father and all that. Anybody else well, that’d be different!

3 Likes

Devout attendees of the Church of the Poisoned Mind.

I have no idea how to even approach any viable solutions

4 Likes

15 Likes
4 Likes