A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Which, of course, was quickly followed by a new revelationā€¦

12 Likes

I am feeling very conflicted about this tidbit of news:

I abhor the Koch Bros. but this actually makes sense AND they are going against Sessions which makes even more sense.

I see a margarita in my near futureā€¦

5 Likes

I wish grocerā€™s would ā€œfuckingā€ learn to correctly punctuate properly!!!

The myriad errors above are intentional so please donā€™t grammar Nazi me.

6 Likes

They were not supportive of Trump from the beginning, so thereā€™s that. Stopped clock and all that.

9 Likes

Hearing the K Bros talk about bipartisanship makes me wonder if my enemy is your enemy could initiate some kind of cooperation with Democrats to flank 45 at every opportunity. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Anything is possible, but I wouldnā€™t bet the farm on it. I am disturbed by how deep this barrel of right wing crazy seems to be. Not too long ago, I would have told you that the Kochs were pretty much a huge danger to democracy, and turns out that they arenā€™t so nutty, when compared to some of trumpā€™s backers. Who knew?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Fake news!

Former Assistant Attorney General Alice Fisher

See! The 50%+ of the population that are female are totally fairly represented by having one woman on the shortlist with ten men.

8 Likes

Itā€™s been very surreal watching the Kochs go from ā€œthe ultimate evilā€ to ā€œactually not all that bad, compared to the alternativeā€.

8 Likes

Grocerā€™s Quoteā€™s are always so ā€œominousā€!!!

3 Likes

your Grocerā€™s apostrophes are KILLING ME one ā€œ'sā€ at a time.

3 Likes

I mean, thatā€™s US politics in a nutshell.

1 Like

He is "Learned"Coward

5 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone was really considering Giuliani for the job. I think he just jumps in with a loud denial every time thereā€™s an opening to keep his name in the news and in hopes that one day theyā€™ll pick him for something anyway.

3 Likes

And to keep up his speaking fees.

3 Likes
1 Like

19 Likes
3 Likes

No. No puppet. Youā€™re the puppet.

6 Likes

In Soviet Russia, puppet strings pull you?

5 Likes