A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

https://twitter.com/FarmerNC/status/864836598931890186

1 Like
5 Likes

13 Likes

Brilliant illustration. That will make the Smithsonian Castle across the Mall pretty sad.

7 Likes

Too subtle.

6 Likes

If his wife werenā€™t with him, he couldnā€™t go anywhere where women are present. He would have to enjoy the company of men insteadā€¦

10 Likes

LOL

Weā€™re going to have to start a new thread!

14 Likes

So there are two Mike Pences and theyā€™re both gay?

8 Likes

Turkish President Erdogan told the US President Trump that Turkey will strike back if it will be attacked by Syrian Kurdish fighters also known as YPG. He gave this statement during his visit to the US this week.

Donald Trump had extended the US support to they YPG by providing them with more war weapons. The US did so that it can dislodge Islamic State (IS) which is a militant group in Raqqa, an area of Syria. YPG is a powerful, strong and a robust militant group which works under the umbrella of
http://www.isbtimes.com/president-erdogan-says-will-strike-back-without-asking-anyone/

2 Likes
3 Likes

I donā€™t think ā€œComey says Trump tried to shut down Flynn investigationā€ is breitbart ā€œplaying it straightā€. A common subtext in many breitbart headlines is about whoā€™s saying what, so youā€™ll see ā€œ[out-of-touch hollyweird liberal] says Trump is a threat to democracyā€ next to ā€œ[someone we told you to like] says Trump is the bestest everā€.

Breitbart has been running stories quoting various people claiming that there is no investigation at all, so in that context a headline like this should be read as calling Comey a liar.

6 Likes

If there is going to be more color on the Mall Iā€™d pick the MAD version.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point. Once I set my own bias aside and put on the Breitbart bias, I see how theyā€™d mean it that way.

5 Likes

Is the White House White Washing J. Liebermanā€™s Wiki for FBI Position?

ā€œThe Daily Beastā€™s White House reporter Lachlan Markay found that somebody edited Wikipedia to remove Trump from Liebermanā€™s law firmā€™s list of clients. As Markay pointed out, the IP used to make those edits previously edited the page for White House senior advisor Stephen Miller.ā€

Because:

ā€œLieberman works at the same law firm as Trumpā€™s longtime lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, and an administration source tells me that connection ā€” which could make it look like Trump is trying to install an ally at the top of the bureau ā€” has become a matter of concern within the White House.ā€

5 Likes

An interesting read and overview of all possibilities of Russian involvement with the Trump regime.

4 Likes

ā€œLā€™Affair Russeā€ Sounds sooo clinquant!

1 Like

Jennifer Aniston moment on the Trump Express?

4 Likes

ā€œIn 119 days, President Trump has made 586 false and misleading claims.ā€ About 5 per day.

7 Likes

Sorry, I donā€™t keep up with Jennifer Aniston. What do you mean?

2 Likes