A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I think the smiling guy must be CE.

I would imagine his thought bubble would look something like:

This fucking guy is a Christian? Christ, what an asshole.

6 Likes

It’s certainly not LE

It’s on @beschizza :grinning:

6 Likes

There’s already more evidence pointing at 45 being the anti-christ than there ever will be for Obama. Take that, alt-right!

6 Likes

Me! Me! Me! Me!

While walking with NATO leaders, Trump pushed aside Montenegro Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to get in front of the group. -CNN

7 Likes

JFC. He’s the guy in the high school football movie who nobody feels sorry for when he shatters his kneecap at the end of the second act.

I think this is also the first time I’ve ever seen a pope make the “oh Christ, you’re still here” face:

10 Likes

When will the Oompa Loompas take him away?

14 Likes

Bravo! The DNA pool is crowded here.

4 Likes

Richard D. James approves.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhmygod. :expressionless:

6 Likes

Can we just have a “Fuck You Trump” like feature already?

1 Like

10 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, a 2 second clip perfectly sums up his entire life and “accomplishments”.

7 Likes

Maybe he’d be more persuasive if he wasn’t pausing every 2 seconds to read his next lines off of the papers in front of him. Were those arguments of his so damn complicated that he couldn’t keep them in memory?

5 Likes

Narcissist cannot not be the center of attention.

7 Likes

Seriously, it’s nothing he hasn’t said a bunch of times before. But whose idea was it to let him do his own speech for this? Saudis important, NATO not so much, I guess. (I mean, we knew that, but does it have to be so stinking obvious?)

3 Likes

I found it quite astounding.

I mean, I’m not a great public speaker (and I fully admit to this) but even I can carry a train of thought on something I’m familir with without having to look at my notes every two seconds.

Given how much he’s groused about how much of a “bad deal” NATO is, and it’s not like his talking points were anything we hadn’t heard a thousand times before, you’d think he’d be able to fly through this speech – or at least wing it if necessary.

(ETA: And I just realized I used 3 bird metaphors in that last sentence completely by chance.)

9 Likes