A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

It seems pretty major from this side of the ocean too. I’d say she’s acknowledging the obvious new reality. I mean, we (USians) elected this guy. Russian influence, electoral college, gerrymandering, sure, but lacking evidence of actual vote-tally-changing, Trump is the man we elected. We’ve proven unreliable.

11 Likes

What makes this so interesting is how notoriously reserved and non-commital she is. If she is saying these things out loud, then there is a good chance that she is up to something big.

6 Likes

Thanks! Please, have a piece.

3 Likes

Why are you still listed as Lieutenant Commander? Wouldn’t you be Commander by now, after four cake days?

3 Likes

Right? It’s slipups like this that are really making me doubt my own commitment to Sparkle Motion.

6 Likes

A very good question! The Commander option is not available to me yet. Wasn’t it @orenwolf who was manually crediting posters with their anniversary titles?

3 Likes

I think you’ll get it tonight when the maintenance runs! If you don’t, commander, do let me know. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sticking with us for four years!

6 Likes

UNRELIABLE?

I am SURE this new national health care strategy will last at LEAST until tomorrow morning!

6 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/business/trump-coat-of-arms.html

The Trump golf clubs incorporate a coat of arms belonging to an individual who is not, and does not wish to be associated with Trump or his businesses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/politics/in-renovation-of-golf-club-donald-trump-also-dressed-up-history.html

Apparently, Trump installed a plaque at on of his golf clubs attesting to a historical battle that never happened.

In a phone interview, Mr. Trump called himself a “a big history fan” but deflected, played down and then simply disputed the local historians’ assertions of historical fact.

“That was a prime site for river crossings,” Mr. Trump said. “So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot — a lot of them.”

As any historian will tell you, that’s not how history works. You can’t substitute your own prejudices for historical evidence.

8 Likes

Registered coats of arms are one of the first IP laws. With all the treaties designed to spread Eternal Micky Mouse, it’d be amusing if they extended the reach of the College of Arms.

2 Likes

making one small adjustment — replacing the word “Integritas,” Latin for integrity, with “Trump.”

Leave it to Trump to take the integrity out of something and replace it with himself.

15 Likes

And that’s exactly what happened, thanks!

5 Likes
18 Likes

13 Likes

More like this:

9 Likes

(various nordic prime ministers)

10 Likes

And the Planet weeps.

10 Likes

Probable Trump Hotel coupon: “Folks with guns can stay for half price!”

3 Likes

and that he stayed at the hotel because he likes President Trump. It’s unclear if he posed any threat.

Is he a registered voter?

6 Likes

You might say that they … took a wrong step.

6 Likes