A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

They were going to divulge the shoes were Soulless

4 Likes

Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) is information that should not go into the public domain.

It could be that who ever sent the email has his or her email setting with that as the perm tag line. Either way it was marked as such as should be treated accordingly.

3 Likes

Registered voters have, inarguably, posed a clear and present danger.

4 Likes

Давай, мальчики! Снимите обувь и немного отдохните.

Ваше приветствие, Д.Т.

3 Likes

I viddy horrorshow.

3 Likes

Crank up that good ol’ propaganda machine!

“The Trump administration’s leading candidate to head the Broadcasting Board of Governors, a position that with recent changes would give the appointee unilateral power over the United States’ government messaging abroad reaching millions, is a conservative documentarian with ties to White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, according to two people with direct knowledge of the situation.”

“Once confirmed, the new CEO could hire his or her own directors for the five networks under BBG and theoretically push whatever message he or she chose without the board’s approval.”

Fuck! This makes FoxNews look like a rain soaked paper flyer stapled to a telephone pole.

8 Likes
8 Likes

More of the kind of shit trump is doing behind the big distractions - - taking over local tv news, which TONS of people still watch:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/trump-tv-coming-to-a-market-near-you/

10 Likes

How is this legal or ethical? (Wait, don’t tell me, it’s not.)

15 Likes

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/politics/cia-torture-report-trump.html?referer=https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

It’s sure convenient that 45 - a man that once famously stated, “torture works” is ensuring this tax payer funded report never sees the light of day.

Maybe a hero will leak it.

ETA looks like I’m late to the party on this one.

3 Likes

A White House spokeswoman said the policy of the administration is “to accommodate the requests of chairmen, regardless of their political party.” There are no Democratic chairmen, as Congress is controlled by Republicans.

If that changes in 2018, they’ll move that goal post pretty fast.

7 Likes

1 Like

What the hell is a dimm?

4 Likes

Possibly it’s a reference to “dhimmi”, and attempt to link it both to those who are not very bright, and to democrats. I’m not familiar with dobbs, though.

2 Likes

Dimm is Muslims/Muslim-sympathisers, Globalists are Jews. It ain’t subtle.

8 Likes

Yeah. Sorry I’m a dumb ass.

3 Likes

If I recall correctly, he used to do boring business journalism, like “We’ve brought in five experts to talk about why the Federal Reserve is raising interest rates this week,” but then a few years ago he realized there’s a lot more money to be made selling xenophobia.

6 Likes

What the fuck? Seriously? I mean, I am aware that Fox news is bad, just by osmosis, but I’ve never actually been exposed to it. Wow.

5 Likes

That’s what you get for studying real history and current affairs instead of gobbledygook.

11 Likes