A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Of course he doesn’t care about them, but here is this important person in power – a role model (I feel dirty just typing that) that these young people can project themselves onto and try to do as he does.

Punishment can only work if the person being punished is able to grok that they did something wrong.

8 Likes

He’s not a role model, just an excuse.

Punish them even if it doesn’t work.

See, even the president says so hurr durr.

They know they’re doing something wrong, they’re pushing boundaries like kids do, and eventually they have to learn that the boundaries push back, and they push back hard. Any of us who is a fully functioning human being learned that by age 12 or so.

10 Likes

Sounds like time for the lesson on “don’t assume that someone is a good person just because they’re rich or famous”. That one needs to be a part of every kid’s education.

16 Likes

Russia is playing the World like a fiddle.

“US investigators believe Russian hackers breached Qatar’s state news agency and planted a fake news report that contributed to a crisis among the US’ closest Gulf allies, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.”

And our fucking moronic administration is eating it all up. (Entity of your choice here) help us.

Edit:

8 Likes

FBI" sandwich (our take on a BLT - simply for the abbreviation :slight_smile: Fried Chicken Breast, Bacon and Iceburg Lettuce on a toasted bun with fries) for $10.
Also we will feature our “FBI” Breakfast - French toast, bacon and ice cream for $10!

7 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump.html

Attorney General Jeff Sessions offered to resign in recent weeks as he told President Trump he needed the freedom to do his job, according to two people who were briefed on the discussion.

The president turned down the offer, but on Tuesday, the White House declined to say whether Mr. Trump still had confidence in his attorney general.

6 Likes

It’s pretty bad when the Racist Elf shows more ethical spine than his boss.

12 Likes

Drinks on Union Pub y’all!

Opportunistic marketing I can support! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are they trying to go out of business?

8 Likes

I think Racist Elf just knows which way the wind is blowing.

9 Likes

Ohhhh thank you. I didn’t read far enough. :blush:

1 Like

Mafia Don

8 Likes

I guess we are firmly in banana republic mode now aren’t we… fuck.

9 Likes

Awkward

9 Likes

New FBI director has a habit of lying to Congress. Trump like!

EXTRA BONUS: Of all things to lie about, let’s lie about torturing people to death.

Less than three months later, on May 5, 2004, Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee, in response to a question from Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy, “My principal awareness of the abuse that you are describing, that you are referring to, is through the news media, and like you and like so many others, obviously I deplore any mistreatment.”

http://miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article154889184.html

6 Likes

It’s a safe bet that the new FBI director was very carefully vetted this time.

If he’s confirmed, the FBI will no longer provide any sort of threat to Trump; it may begin actively working on his behalf.

8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

Does the FBI director have to go through the Senate? (goes and looks it up) It appears that he does. Seems like since he lied to congress, it might be a problem getting him passed. At least I fucking hope so, because this dude seems unacceptable to me.

5 Likes