A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

One president always tell the truth.

The other president always lies.

You can only ask Sean Spicer one question.

11 Likes

8 Likes

I thought it was supposed to be complete and total vindication. More MSM lies? /s

2 Likes
7 Likes

I remember during the elections one of the talking points for the orange menace was “He’s so rich, he’s immune to corruption”

I always thought it was more along the lines of “He’ so ‘rich’, he’s well versed in corruption”

11 Likes

Poor baby

19 Likes

Aww, boo, I was looking forward to it.

8 Likes

Meanwhile last week, the adults sat down for dinner.

(Trump complaining about Obama meeting Canadians in 3… 2… 1…)

9 Likes

Erosion that is good for everybody:

“Sources both inside and close to the White House are worrying about a loss of energy among the President’s base — or as one advisor colorfully put it, the folks who’d “walk over glass” for Trump.”

More please!

11 Likes

In ur base, killing ur polls.

11 Likes

In other words, some very, very scary people. shudders

9 Likes

The henchman in a Stephen King book

2 Likes

US Military now training Duterte’s death squads:

The emergency used to justify this consists of two hundred besieged guerrillas. I suspect that the Phillipines military is capable of handling a threat of that scale without assistance.

9 Likes

The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement ACT

7 Likes

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-meeting/index.html

Once Trump finished touting his administration’s accomplishments, he turned to several of his newly-minted Cabinet secretaries like Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue. Each of those Cabinet secretaries lavished praise on Trump, which he accepted without comment but with a broad smile.

At first, I thought Trump was just going to have the new members of the Cabinet spend a few minutes praising him. NOPE! It soon became clear that Trump planned to have every Cabinet member speak. And when I say “speak” what I really mean is “praise Trump for his accomplishments, his foresight, his just being awesome.”

16 Likes

:banana: :us:

10 Likes

Never has there been a president…with few exceptions…who’s passed more legislation, who’s done more things than I have.

Wow, I can’t even…

11 Likes

I guess you could say that 44 is “a few”…

Actually, make that 43… Harrison was dead by this point.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Nothing computes.

“Never” and “except” aren’t compatible.
He’s supposedly Getting Shit Done, yet he does nothing but complain about “obstructionist Democrats” who are “stalling his agenda”.
Comey is a liar, unless he’s saying that “Trump is not under investigation”.
Leaks are great, unless they make him look bad.

14 Likes