A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

He’s like the grade school bully that hits a kid and then says: Stopping hitting my fist with your face.

9 Likes

Ross was allotted 10 minutes to speak. After he spoke for more than 20, the conference organizers cut his feed mid-sentence. The audience “laughed and clapped” in response

6 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

Yet unlike with Hulk Hogan, she appears to be suing the Times for the picture with targets on them she posted on Facebook. Not exactly a “take my sex tape down or I’ll sue” moment.

EDIT

This one:

The armies editorial talked about this picture in the editorial in question.

6 Likes

I imagine hunting the New York Times must be a lot like hunting a whale, back in the day. The first harpoon only slows it down. Then you hold on to the rope for as long as you can and hope for a second harpoon.

I’m just hoping the case gets tossed soon, that’s all.

We’re so fucked if he retires.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or was Trump’s withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement the point when human-caused climate change became blessed as a real thing? It sure seems so, at least within the lefty media bubble I occupy. (I doubt much has changed over at Fox or Breitbart.)

1 Like

Meanwhile

So while people and press were freaking out about yet another bullshit trump tweet he was plotting a global trade war.

This has Bannon stink all over it.

3 Likes

Meanwhile

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/29/how-rex-tillerson-destroying-state-department-215319

7 Likes

Jesus Christ. I made the mistake of looking at the news while I was waiting for some code to compile.

Meanwhile

Since Trump has solved the problems of gender inequality and transphobia:

Remember when the ACA R&R was about giving Americans the best healthcare possible? Well fuck that, it’s now all about #winning.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880737163247267840

States’ Rights!

5 Likes

Denied: Afghanistan’s All-Girl Robotics Team Can’t Get Visas To The US
The all-girl team representing Afghanistan hails from Herat, a city of half a million people in the western part of the country. To interview for their visas, the girls risked a 500 mile trek cross-country to the American embassy in Kabul – the site of several recent suicide attacks and one deadly truck bomb in early June that killed at least 90 people. Despite the recent violence, the teenagers braved the trip to the country’s capital not once, but twice, hoping a second round of interviews might help secure their 7-day visas after the team was rejected on its first try. But no luck.
[…]
Other teams from Iraq, Iran and Sudan were all able to secure their travel visas for the competition – and roughly 95% of FIRST global teams will be able to attend. Only team Afghanistan and team Gambia have been denied visas so far.

4 Likes

5 Likes

That’s an easier method of getting all that info to Robert Mercer’s Cambridge Analytica than having the Russians hack it.

1 Like

And it’s such a distinguished panel!

2 Likes

I can’t believe their doing this shit? Apparently our Sec. of state just sent the shit in!

7 Likes

Damn. Repubs will keep getting more and more brazen about stealing elections, until enough people realize it’s happening and start fighting to take their democracy back.

8 Likes

Or until it’s too late?

4 Likes

People are saying that this station is really intended to have an audience of one household. And it’s white.

6 Likes

Too all those who voted for him… thoughts?

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/02/535267439/trump-tweets-clip-of-him-bodyslamming-cnn-network-says-do-your-job

5 Likes