A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Does Trump listen to the radio?

1 Like

Trump might not be the one they want listening, but someone near him.

3 Likes

$ mpg123 -Cv -@http://audio2.video.ria.ru/voiceusa.m3u

Why would anybody want to listen to this?

If he does, someone could own him with an FM transmitter and a directional antenna.

1 Like

Could own him? More like did.

And he loved it. What do you think those Russian prostitutes used (along with other items) to beat the shit out of him in that Moscow hotel room?

An FM transmitter and a directional antenna?

1 Like

Of course. The jaded (and insane) super-rich require ā€˜freshā€™ modes ofā€¦ stimulation.

1 Like

Iā€™m not small-minded. If he wants to try auto-erotic asphyxiation, go for it!

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t put it past him to have already tried that. No oxygen to the brain. That might explain a few things.

Thread by Andy Slavitt outlining deal over Senate healthcare/taxcut bill to please both centrist and anti-gov Rs. Sets the stage for elimination of Medicaid altogether. Thread is many parts, here are a few.

7 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes
4 Likes

That apology deserves one of these:

9 Likes

I hope someone immediately linked to the ā€œI was just pretendingā€ meme.

4 Likes

Trump says, ā€œAt some point in the future weā€™re gonna look back and say, ā€˜How did we do it without space?'ā€

He has no idea of how GPS works. Or anything outside of the 3rd grade playground in his head. Itā€™s all ā€œfucking magnetsā€ to him, and he doesnā€™t even ask how they work.

10 Likes

Why bother asking when youā€™re incapable of understanding the answer? It might as well be smoke and black magic for as much as his intellectual curiosity could handle.

2 Likes

That eyeroll at the end when Trump was cracking that joke about how he thought politics, not space would unite the world was priceless.

That whole thing played out like a SNL parody with him talking about space exploration and ā€œdefeating ISISā€ in the same breath. I mean, I assume he had some prepared remarks since he was shuffling papers, but so much of that seemed like more of his trademark stream of consciousness bullshit.

3 Likes

So now thereā€™s a trending boycott from right wingers an apparent huge swath of reddit users against CNN where they claim that the news channel threatened the creator of the Trump wrestling video to expose him if he didnā€™t retract and apologize for making it.

3 Likes

Butā€¦ THEY ALREADY DONā€™T WATCH IT BECAUSE THEY THINK ITā€™S BIASED!!!

10 Likes