A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

1 Like

Vampire Trump feeds off of the faith of his followers as they grow sicker and older by the second.

1 Like

False prophets and their golden idol.

11 Likes

Iā€™m a bit surprised how few examples they used to make this article, especially with the indulgence of his own alarmist title while tisk-tisking others for alarmist titles. It was a good read though, and cools its jets the longer it goes. I like the idea of four basic characters applied to Trump that make a story more viral, especially since itā€™s relatively similar to the veins used for conservative stories against Obama and Clinton.

Iā€™m actually surprised they even did it. I mean, I get itā€¦ fair and balanced and all that ā€¦ but it has the feel of something someone put up on their website without them knowing about it.

1 Like

it has the feel of a sweaty attempt to avoid being labelled fake newsā€¦

3 Likes

Oh hell yes!

A probe of Cambridge Analytica also touches Robert Mercer, Steve Bannon and Breitbart. (Use hazmat gloves!)

9 Likes

You really have to ask yourself why the hell a real estate developer would be in charge of a campaignā€™s digital operations in the first place.

3 Likes

Huh?

8 Likes

7 Likes

A friend just sent me this:

7 Likes

I love the question that managed to get this response.

[quote]Q: You were joking about solar, right?

DJT: No, not joking, no. Thereā€™s a chance we can do a solar wallā€¦ you have to be able to see through it [so large bundles of drugs being thrown over wonā€™t land on innocent passer-bys]"[/quote]
Iā€™m so curious what graphic design renderings he has been shown to say shit like this.

6 Likes

ā€œAs horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you donā€™t see themā€”they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? Itā€™s over,ā€

Because drug dealers have always been in the habit of hurling 60-pound sacks of product around carelessly towards innocent bystanders.

10 Likes

An invisible wall? Methinks some pretty clever designers are in the running for this gigā€¦perhaps a little Danish firm specializing in big reveals for royal presentations of this sortā€¦

7 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes
10 Likes

While taking part in an otherwise innocuous photo-op, Trump felt the need to creepily comment on French first lady Brigitte Macronā€™s body, looking her up and down while telling everyone nearbyā€”including his wifeā€”that sheā€™s ā€œbeautifulā€ and ā€œin such great shape.ā€

2 Likes

Surprised he didnā€™t say ā€œā€¦for her age.ā€

5 Likes

Itā€™s true! Mexican druglords always catapult drugs over the border and trust that random people on the other side will catapult bags of cash back if they find it and like the product.

Itā€™s sort of like throwing shit at the wall, but they throw it over.

5 Likes