A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Donald Trump played with trucks again.

Previously:

5 Likes

Oh for sure, but “offend the marginalized group” is not the playbook I was referring to when I said they were abandoning all pretense.

4 Likes

Abandoning all pretense of not being bigoted assholes who will say and do just about anything to deflect from how bad their boy is fucking up?

Yep, I concur…

2 Likes

That video, wow, that’s just as racist as fuck with its “look at those uncivilized furriners!” overtures.

I’m not entirely convinced that it’s common knowledge (at least in most parts of America) that “gypsy” is considered a slur, and it’s further confused by some Romani self-identifying as such. Shows like “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” certainly didn’t do much to help, either. I can’t help but attribute ignorance more than malice here (sort of like how when you hear old people talking about “orientals” and not getting why it’s considered racist when used in that context).

5 Likes

I absolutely agree that most Americans don’t realize what a slur it’s considered to be by Romani (I didn’t, either, until told as much by one) so I wouldn’t be aghast at people using it casually, not knowing better. But a news program? That’s theoretically their job. Making targets of Romani is something that I thought went out of style in the 60s. But this is Fox, so maybe they’re just calling “random transients” gypsies now.

4 Likes

True that. I’d argue that the term “Fox News” is a slur against other news outlets.

6 Likes

It’s rather sickening to see Fox doing this now as Nazis did then.

5 Likes

I think I might’ve been too subtle in my attempts to tiptoe around Godwin, so thank you for clarifying my point :wink:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, do tell!

“Trump, Putin held a second, undisclosed meeting at G20 summit in Germany - White House official” -Reuters

4 Likes

When I first saw the fire truck picture, I just assumed someone had photoshopped the original truck picture for some reason.

Then to learn it was a second “what I want to be when I grow up” moment. Sheesh.

Can we get Waste Management in on this? I bet Little Donnie would love a garbage truck.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Sir, do you mind checking the tread for me? Yes, that’s it. A little closer…

7 Likes

I love how he’s trying to use presidential privilege to get out of testifying.

Maybe he should read up on Clinton v Jones.

7 Likes

Breitbart says: FAKE NEWS: White House Calls Idea of ‘Second Meeting’ Between Trump and Putin ‘False, Malicious and Absurd’ (Oh wait, they’re actually quoting the White House.)

ETA: Breitbart has the comment bot flood cranked up to 11.

8 Likes

I so want a go of one of those.

1 Like

Follow the money.

3 Likes

It’s hard to defend covert weapons programs, but harder to defend Trump sucking Putin’s dick so much.

5 Likes

Trump is now working for Russia overtly and nobody seems to give a shit.

7 Likes

-32 Million

“Congressional Budget Office: GOP repeal of Obama health law without replacement means 32 million more uninsured by 2026”. -AP

wow. I thought I’d never see evil like this.

32 x http://www.vendian.org/envelope/dir2/lots_of_dots/million_dots.html

7 Likes