A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

@xeni posted this on Twitter, I’m watching it and it is very illuminating. The focus is mostly on Trump’s White House and Russian shenanigans.

1 Like

4 Likes

This is two days old, so it might be badly out of date:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Three months from now: “I love all people, so yes I still ‘love’ the President.”

1 Like

Math: The Inconvenient Truth

5 Likes

How is any of that a Trumpian event?

1 Like

Well I thought it is (obviously, since I posted it), but you must think it’s not. You’re probably not asking out of academic curiosity but rather to challenge its place, right?

Mere curiosity, not even academic. I’m just wondering if it’s worth clicking through. Twould be nice to have some indication of why along with the links to help one decide.

1 Like

To be fair, everything is a Trumpian event, since the universe revolves around him.

5 Likes

No change there.

3 Likes

Bragging:

Bullying:

Lying/Pandering:

Trying his damndest to go to jail:

2 Likes
3 Likes

The T has always been invisible :unamused:

4 Likes

In this case, the LGB is too.

6 Likes

What a bigoted and ignorant asshole. Great medical expense? Does he think every potential TG service member is going to want to undergo SRS the minute they join the military? Is ongoing hormone therapy that much of a drain on the military budget? (Spoiler: it’s not.)

This is just Trump showing yet again he doesn’t give a fuck about the LGBT community.

These arguments (especially the disruption one) are the exact same things people tried to spout when trying to keep women and gays out of the military and they are just as dumb now as they were then.

9 Likes

Trump aside: LGBT means Love Great Big Turmpfingers, right?

1 Like

Complete and utter bullshit decision for his base with NO basis in fact.

Stupid is paying off big time for 45.

7 Likes

The T is apparently silent. :cold_sweat:

I feel so sad right now for a trans friend in service. He deserves so much better.

ETA: No wait, not sad, fucking angry, fucking set things on fire pissed.

4 Likes

In ANY capacity. No desk jobs. No research jobs. No scientific jobs. If you identify as transgender, Trump sees you as a liability to America.

8 Likes