A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I never believed him for one second during the campaign. Not on this, not on anything. But Iā€™m not the problemā€¦ so many people DID and DO. THAT is the problem. The people who believe outright lies.

5 Likes

IOW: ā€œYou do not count. We donā€™t want you.ā€ This is tribalism, the basis for fascism, hard at work to remake America in its image.

The image they desire:

Hm, what do we see here?

6 Likes

The Nazis went after trans people as soon as they had power.

Donā€™t think ā€œit canā€™t happen hereā€. It is, right now!

15 Likes

As a retired member of the armed forces this sickens me. I did not serve to protect the open discrimination of a segment of our nationā€™s people. This administration is sickening.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s right. Low hanging fruit goes first. Trans are the easiest to pick on. LGB are next.

9 Likes

His bizarre logic as to what made him an LGBT ally never made a lick of sense: illegal immigrants threaten the quality of life of gay people, therefore his Mexican Wall made him a friend to the gays. IT DOESNā€™T WORK THAT WAY, FUCKBAG

9 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if a well trained transgender service person decides that 45 is better off with bullets for brains.

3 Likes

I do know for a fact that there are transwomen who are ex-SAS, but I doubt they would do it at this point.

5 Likes

And also note that today is the 69th anniversary of Truman desegregating the military.

10 Likes

A nice Trump-Russia wrap up from Wired just in case you have lost track:

1. What was said on the Kislyak intercepts?
  2. Are there intercepts discussing the Kislyak ā€œbackchannelā€ discussion?
  3. Intelligence agencies in Europe and among our so-called Five Eyes partnersā€” Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdomā€”had evidence of suspicious Trump interactions in 2015 and 2016. What triggered them?
  4. Relatedly, where was the Russian money going?
  5. Where did the Russians get their American political intelligence?
  6. How involved was Vladimir Putin?
  7. When Ron Goldstone said the meeting with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower was ā€œpart of Russia and its governmentā€™s support for Mr. Trump,ā€ what did he mean by that?
  8. What was the content (and purpose) of the meeting between Jared Kushner and the head of Russiaā€™s intelligence-linked development bank?
  9. Who funded Paul Manafort?
  10. What more does the US government know about Jeff Sessionsā€™ meetings with the Russian ambassador?
  11. Who influenced the change of the GOP platform, and why?
  12. Why was Oleg Erovinkin murdered?
  13. What was the relationship between Peter W. Smith and Gen. Michael Flynn?
    14 Perhaps the simplest question: How many more meetings were there between the Trump campaign and Russians?
  14. And a new one: What was said during the private dinner conversation at the G20 meeting between Putin and Trumpā€”and are there tapes?

5 Likes

Someone should have told Baby Trump that financial disclosure forms are publicly available.

10 Likes

Just read that one sentenceā€¦He called the publication of documents that are publicly availableā€¦

These clowns donā€™t even understand the meaning of the words they use!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

The New York Times is reporting that the FBI has been asked to investigate Reince Preibus for ā€œleakingā€ publicly available documents.
32 AM

6 Likes

Ego Fluffer. LOL I hear the military has something for that.

1 Like

In yesterdayā€™s press conference, Sarah Huckabee Sanders read a letter supposedly from a 9 year old boy named Dylan, who says everyone calls him ā€œPickleā€, and who loves Trump so much that he had a MAGA-hat birthday cake. When people asked to see the letter it took over an hour to produce it for viewing and it looks super fake ā€“ itā€™s clearly not even folded for mailing ā€“ so pretty much everyone assumes Pickle is a fake kid they made up.

3 Likes

My money is on Trump as the author.

Meet Dylan

6 Likes

This is worse penmanship, spelling and grammar than my son had entering 2nd grade. Also, that hyphen just screams ā€œfakeā€.

5 Likes

Aw, cā€™mon, every kid wants to know how much money the President has and is concerned with their approval ratings! FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

I must admit to being curious how big the wh-ite hose is, though. :wink:

2 Likes