A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Dylan is probably Joe the Plumberā€™s kid.

2 Likes

This might be the scariest thing the official White House twitter account has ever posted. What the hell?

7 Likes

ouran-HS-host-club-blink-what

7 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking, too. I am not one to criticize someoneā€™s penmanship (especially since mine has regressed so heavily in the past 10 or so years), but, JFC. If that is actually a 9 year oldā€™s writing, Trump needs to do some serious soul searching on the quality of education this kid is getting. Thatā€™s the scrawl of someone thatā€™s just learning to write.

4 Likes

The one before it is just as bad:

2 Likes

christ on a stick.

4 Likes

Iā€™m shocked the ā€œgenuine letter, NOT written by D Trumpā€ didnā€™t include the following:

Please tell me about your Electoral College victory again.
I know you really won the Popular Vote.
Thank you for saving us from Hillary.
I wish the media wouldnā€™t lie about you.
My friends and I all hate Jeff Sessions.

6 Likes

Holy fucksocks; I hope that letterā€™s a fake.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, behind all the (purposely?) distracting verbiage, bluster, and outrage, Trumpiaan minions are getting shit done. I think very few of us have our eyes on the right balls in play.

6 Likes

Gotta have the judiciary under control if you want your election rigging to succeed.

7 Likes

To be fair, this was emphasized a lot in the actual election coverage. Everyone knew what Trump would and wouldnā€™t do, but the people voting for him (and who chose not to vote) donā€™t really give a fuck about nuts and bolts of the judiciary. His base only cares about white people and religion, and most of the ones most adamant to not vote for anyone (probably) cared mostly about our military actions.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Misleading title; theyā€™re discussing the ways in which Trump is likely to neutralise Mueller.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Whoā€™s laughing now, mr. fancypants?

6 Likes

By Senator Jeff Flake.

ETA:

6 Likes

Heā€™s already achieved what he was sent to do; no reason to keep him there now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure this is fine.

5 Likes

I would not be surprised in the least to find out if T Daddy was actually dialed into the meeting. Reported are people physically in the room.

4 Likes

Should be: Trump needs to be able to hear hard truths.

Kelly will have to pre-approve Trumpā€™s tweets

Uh-oh.

8 Likes