A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I have a new theory: Trump desperately needs hardcore nerd glasses and refuses to wear them.

5 Likes

Noted.

Check out the first page of ‘new words’ of the day at Urban Dictionary if you want something to cheer you up a bit; scathing snark directed at someone who sorely deserves it always works for me.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nailed it.

8 Likes

Seems like the Rogue Potus Staff account just might be legit.

2 Likes

Nah. He was expected weeks ago.

1 Like

I can’t say for sure either, but if nothing else @RoguePOTUSStaff is fascinating (and horrifying) reading. I don’t know if it’s factual, but it’s certainly possible. And in some ways I kind of hope it’s true, because the people it describes have weaknesses that may eventually bring them to fall, and fail.

11 Likes

I think it’s hilarious that Trump chose a guy who’s been outspoken about his objection to Presidents using executive actions.

8 Likes

Trump didn’t choose anyone.

If Trump was choosing he’d have picked his sister.

9 Likes
4 Likes

This is not just an affront to organized labor but also a prime example of Orwellian political language. Here we have a proposal, many like it already implemented in several U.S. states, that would dissolve workers protection and bargaining rights yet is labeled as upholding and securing workers’ rights.

When it comes to Orwellian language like this, you have to fully resist. No prefacing with the doubt-casting phrase ‘so-called’, as in ‘these so-called ‘right-to-work laws’. These measures eliminate workers’ rights. Period. Call them what they are: anti-labor measures designed to repeal your workers’ rights.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/kevinroose/status/826630781892251648

11 Likes
16 Likes

I actually did laugh aloud when I read your reply; thanks for that.

And please, by all means feel free to snag the image for future use.

8 Likes

Thanks, Trump!

13 Likes
7 Likes

What does that even mean?
ETA Never mind. I was mixing up DAPL and DACA in my sleepy brain.

3 Likes

Trump administration makes it clear: they’re spreading propaganda and feel CNN isn’t helping enough.

10 Likes

Fine. The better for investigative journalism. That said, the fact that they hired a poltical plant like Lewandowski is enough to convince me that they actually are fake news, so they’ve lost my eyeballs.

3 Likes

Yeah, to be clear, I don’t really trust CNN; while on one hand they have folks like Jake Tapper who won’t hesitate to speak their minds, they like to play the game of “objectivity” where one day they’ll have headlines about what a horrible guy Trump is and then follow it up the next with “Democrats fail to do anything” or “Gosh isn’t Bannon smart”, as if they’re playing the field.

4 Likes

All the same, if I’m guaranteed that I won’t have to actually listen to Trumpfolks prevaricating… then yeah, I might listen to CNN more frequently.

3 Likes